Found - A really old driving license

I am an antiques dealer and have recently acquired an Edwardian Stationery Box. Whilst I was polishing it, i noticed that an old fashioned driving license had slipped down the back of one of the compartments. It is dated 10th November 1975 and the name is Mrs Susan Baker, <REMOVED>

If the lady wants to contact me or indeed her family if she is not now living or if anyone knows her. Please get in touch and I will gladly return the license. :)

Yeah I'm gonna nip out and buy a new ipad with those details :rolleyes:

Get me a couple as well please...christ if it was that easy I'd be a very wealthy person.

The amount of peoples names and address's I know :D

Seriously removed the address wow, how paranoid are people on here...what can possibly come of someone seeing an address from 1975? Well apart from the owner being re-united with her license.

Seriously removed the address wow, how paranoid are people on here...what can possibly come of someone seeing an address from 1975? Well apart from the owner being re-united with her license.

Yip, thats put the SF kibosh on anyone getting that license back :hihi:

I joined SF specifically to try to re-unite the original owner with a piece of her past...i didn't realise that SF contained such politically correct nutters :loopy: how many names and addresses do you know?.....do you all go out and commit fraud with such info? I've never heard such pompous rubbish....:roll:

Archived