BBQ at Wedding Reception?

Where can I find a reception Venue in Sheffield that will do a proper outdoor BBQ Buffet type dealy for my catering? I don't want to rent a marquee and site AND BBQ Catering so if you know of anywhere like Mosborough Hall, which will offer a BBQ package please let me know, as that is the only place I have found so far :)

Thanks!

Ive recently been looking at The Rutland Hotel and they do BBQ Menus for weddings. They have 2 different ones if i remember rightly.

Where can I find a reception Venue in Sheffield that will do a proper outdoor BBQ Buffet type dealy for my catering? I don't want to rent a marquee and site AND BBQ Catering so if you know of anywhere like Mosborough Hall, which will offer a BBQ package please let me know, as that is the only place I have found so far :)

Thanks!

The old rectory handsworth do bbq catering nice wedding venue .

http://www.orh.org.uk/

ring Tim direct on 0114 2692537

The Kenwood do them - we had one at our wedding. Very tasty too!

I went to a wedding at the Hilton on Victoria Quays.... They had an excellent BBQ buffet...

Thanks everyone! I went to have a look at the Rutland today, I've been to a wedding there before and really enjoyed it,. I was also surprised at how reasonably priced the menus are! Not only was that a nice surprise but we were given a voucher for a free dinner, night in an executive suite and breakfast so we can experience the hotel a little more before we choose our venue! Brilliant!

I went on the open day and got the same voucher. We went and spent the night there a couple of weekends back. Was really good, and the food was really nice. We had starter and main each and shared a dessert and we both physically couldnt eat one each. Only paid for the drinks for the meal. Had bottled water brought to the room after and they didnt charge us for that either. Really lovely venue couldnt fault the place.

quite a few places do them, i think its more of a question of asking if they can provide the service, assuming the venue has sufficent grounds for a bbq