Anyone Watching Britain's Got Talent.

janie48

You spent 2½ hours of your life on the final - was it worth it? Call now on 0904.........:hihi::hihi:

I wasnt talking about the contestants, I was talking about David Walliams ! I just dont get him somehow. Cant he go back to Little Britain?

I didn't watch all the final, just the last 1/2 hour and I haven't seen any of the shows.

Why was it funny for Amanda and David to swop seats and for David to stare at Simon? Presumably an 'in joke' that I've missed.

I also missed the joke too.!!:rolleyes:

Only the first show,and one of the first performers was brilliant!

The young boy, Sam Kelly i think his name is. Sang a lovely version of "Make you feel my love"

Some of the other acts are rubbish though.

have you ever actually been to a real venue like a pub and actually seen a real live performance, where you can have a chat with the artist afterwards ?

have you ever actually been to a real venue like a pub and actually seen a real live performance, where you can have a chat with the artist afterwards ?

Not since 1962. Are you asking me out on a date? :hihi:

Archived