Whitby's fish and chip take away, Catcliffe

better than Harry Ramsdens !!!

Aye we had fish and chips from Harry Ramsdens in Inverness. Fish was ok - ish, but the chips were truly awful, small and full of bad black pieces in the potato - very very poor quality.

Angel.

Aye we had fish and chips from Harry Ramsdens in Inverness. Fish was ok - ish, but the chips were truly awful, small and full of bad black pieces in the potato - very very poor quality.

Angel.

The Harry Ramsdens that I have been going to twice a week for six years is always horrible too.:(

I went to the restaurant last week, I don't eat fish so its not a place I'll frequent often, but it was my mums first fish and chips in over a year, since she was diagnosed with coeliacs. VERY helpful staff (usually they aren't aware what gluten is!) and not a bad price, so huge thumbs up to them. We're thinking of booking her birthday meal there at the end of the month, makes such a change for her to be able to eat out and not end up with a jacket potato!

• 4 months later...