Boring Sports to Watch

PrimalJay

fishing - how that ever got on TV is beyond me

Golf - actually the whole sport just spoils a good walk... though I'd rather watch a good walk on TV than golf

Darts - it's a pub pastime not a sport!

Dressage IMO has to be the most boring and pointless sport ever closely followed by bowls. I was going to add all forms of gymnastics but I don't consider it to be a proper sport.

Edited by CheekyBandit

Squash is my chief contender. The better you are at it, the slower the game gets; amateurs and beginners you can watch charging all over the court, bouncing off walls and falling over, but watching the top professionals, in terms of interest, runs a close second to the Annual Paint-Drying Championships.

I used, when I was a lot younger and a lot fitter, to be a very good amateur squash player (but still nowhere near professional level) and I still enjoyed playing the game, but watching my peers play was as dull as dishwater. They were too good to be exciting.