Pure Gym @ Drakehouse

Chop

Have been told today by two seperate sources that the Pure Gym group that have a 24hr Gym at the bottom of Granville road in town are looking at converting the old FOCUS DIY on the Drakehouse into a 24hrs Gym as well . Is it just gossip or has anyone any info ( links ) to this or more importantly an an opening date ?

Cheers in advance.

Exactley, I don't think Sam Jones is too badly priced at £20 a month but their opening times of 6-30am-10pm Mon Friday and 8am - 6pm on weekends aren't the best for those of us on shifts or with eratic work patterns.

Not been in Sam Jones, we just signed up to the gym at Maltby Leisure Centre and its immaculate. My wife even wrote feedback to the manager complimenting them. For a council run building its great. I think we pay £54 per month for both of us for Gym and Swim. Which is decent and its only a 3 month contract.

Pure Gym always looks busy when I drive past it and for the price you cant really lose! Is it 24 hour then?

I use pure gym on granville road and I find it great, there's lots of machines, obviously has its busy times though. The entry is turnstile that you have to enter your member number into which is simple and since its open 24 hours you can't really go wrong.

Archived