Anyone supply and fit vertical blinds?

Don't know if this is the right place to put this. My daughter wants some blinds supplying and fitting, for 3 windows.

Can anyone interested pm me with a mob number please...:)

Any reasonable price considered..:)

I throughly recommend Charisma Blinds at Heeley. They are an establised family firm in Sheffield, they offer a free measuring and fitting service too and they're not too expensive either

A bit like you desperatedan, I've been looking for vertical blinds. 1) Hillarys are just getting some bad publicity at the moment and they are fairly expensive and 2) Avolon Blinds and Charisma do not have a wide range. My original blinds came from Avolon, where I got really good service from. Anyhow I did find a great company online at vertical-blinds-direct.co.uk. They have a wide choice of blinds and they will even send you samples. I haven't actually ordered any from them yet as I cannot decide on which colours to go for. Can you let me know who/where you ended up going for the blinds

I throughly recommend Charisma Blinds at Heeley. They are an establised family firm in Sheffield, they offer a free measuring and fitting service too and they're not too expensive either

is this still available, no mention of free fitting, etc on website...

There is a really good blind shop on Chesterfield Road before you get to homebase opp Petrol station. Sorry I dont know the name. It doesnt look much of a shop but they really know their stuff and prices are good too.

Sheffield Venetian Blind co, it's opposite the co op garage at 241 Chesterfield Rd. Not only do they do vertical blinds but they do a nice deal if you are getting three blinds done.

Archived