Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

hang on my old son, you can't change horses mid stream you outed yourself the other week on the forum.:o

stop avoiding the question.

I didn't out myself. I pointed out that I'd had two sexual experiences with men in my late teens/early twenties.

I regard myself as heterosexual.

Anyway, why are you so interested in my sex life? How is it relevant in any way to the issue at hand.

Perhaps you could even try answering the question - what harm does it do anyone to allow gay people to get married?

I didn't out myself. I pointed out that I'd had two sexual experiences with men in my late teens/early twenties.

Anyway, why are you so interested in my sex life? How is it relevant in any way to the issue at hand.

Perhaps you could even try answering the question - what harm does it do anyone to allow gay people to get married?

perhaps you could even try reading my previous posts

no good back peddling haliburton your outed and thats that

no good back peddling haliburton your outed and thats that

You aren't in any position (much though you might want to be, going by the tone of your posts) to define my sexuality. I'm the person that does that.

As I said, I regard myself as heterosexual.

However, I'll indulge you and agree with your suggestion that I am in fact homosexual.

Why would that be a problem for you?

We have all read them. Please try to be less confrontational and insulting on this (and other) threads. There is no need to make comments on other's sexuality on the forum.

if you've read all the posts on this thread I think you'll find the insulting and confrontation is on both sides

if you've read all the posts on this thread I think you'll find the insulting and confrontation is on both sides

Making assumptions, or worse, direct commentary on someone's sexuality is NEVER acceptable. It's shows a massive lack of understanding and tolerance. This is a new century, isn't it time to leave infantile point scoring based on sexuality behind?