Gay marriage - 'shameful'?

I don't know what women see in men to be honest, but other people's sexuality is none of my business tbh.

However, since you are so clearly interested in the whys and wherefores of people's sexuality, perhaps you should first explain why you chose a username with a double play on names for the male genitalia. Is it just your subconscious at work there?

:hihi:

tis my name , my dear

, and the last time I heard that comment was in the school yard:roll:

:hihi: hailiburton my son I was just wondering when you'd turn up, now you're out of that dark dusty closet you've lived in for god knows how many years?

so what men do you desire then ?

I'm heterosexual and due to be married soon; I don't fancy men, but I don't mind if they want to get married. Why does it bother you if they do?

What harm does it do you?

If any loving relationship should be included in the definition of marriage, then let people marry their pets while we're at it. Then my cat could qualify for healthcare benefits and I could get better tax breaks. It should be apparent that legalization of gay marriages is more about finances than it is about acknowledgement. Otherwise, why would gay people want to change the way the word marriage is defined?

:

According to your idea of marriage beimg about sex, your cat and any other reproducing creature may qualify for it.

QUOTE=RootsBooster;8686504]No, by "we" he means plural. I noticed you misconception of marriage also and pointed it out first in post #571

are you is boyfriend or is publicist

as for misconception of marriage I think you'll find most people who get married the next thing thats on the list is to procreate.

What an odd, irrelevant post, could you have not thought of a less blatant diversion tactic?

I could have come out with bitchy quips like arse gravy ,spewing yellow matter on wedding dresses or accuse people of making themselves look silly ' but that would be very gay would'nt it:D

I could have come out with bitchy quips like arse gravy ,spewing yellow matter on wedding dresses or accuse people of making themselves look silly ' but that would be very gay would'nt it:D

What harm would it do to allow gay people to be married?

I'm heterosexual and due to be married soon; I don't fancy men, but I don't mind if they want to get married. Why does it bother you if they do?

What harm does it do you?

hang on my old son, you can't change horses mid stream you outed yourself the other week on the forum.:o

stop avoiding the question.