Wisewoods new totem pole

i saw the wooden wisewood sign yesterday, it looked lovely, but i also thought how long will it be before it gets vandalised by the local idiots, sad i know but with todays society anything nice gets trashed eh :huh:

Sorry for lowering the tone but if you look at the pole from the side and tilt your head it looks like a penis..........just putting that one out there

now you mentioned this i will just have to check :hihi:

i saw the wooden wisewood sign yesterday, it looked lovely, but i also thought how long will it be before it gets vandalised by the local idiots, sad i know but with todays society anything nice gets trashed eh :huh:

I have thought the same thing .... and even though the art is good, (although I would not know seeing as tho I always see the blank side when I drive past), I wonder how much this has cost? .... at a time when other services that are more in need are being cut...

And the blank side is an open invite for graffiti ....