Has anyone had their eyebrows threaded at Superdrug?

thinner, no monobrow! It hurt a bit but I'll have it done again

How long do they last before you have to have them threaded again ?

I'm not sure, it was a couple of weeks ago and they're still ok

I'm not sure, it was a couple of weeks ago and they're still ok

Do they look nice and arched ? Might give it a go in Debenhams.

I have my eyebrows threaded every week. My care worker arranges it and pays for it out of my bank account. To be honest, I can't see the difference. I also had to buy a spanner, apparently.

hi i use the brow lounge in debenhams in meadowhall too, have been going since it opened nearly 2 years ago, you get your 6th threading for free if you have a loyalty card.

Before i had my eyebrows threaded i used to have them waxed and i went to a local salon as the girl i usually saw was ill, this girl had the smelliest breath i felt so sick and dirty after.

Whoopie i would be interested to hear what superdrug say to you when you complain will you post to let us know. Poor hygiene is appalling there is no excuse

hey hi..frnd............there is different threader comes in super drug.......dont know who did eyebrow on u whoopie.... my frnd also doing this part time job if u want next time than contect me its really superb result and she has friendly nature...if u want than she can do forehead massage for several minute ....she is doing it at her own home with cheap charges in s7 area.i can understand that who dont smoke nd if they smell of it .its really bad..i felt that i dont like it .sometime i feel breath prob also..if i smell it continues.

Does threading hurt more or less than plucking? I've plucked for around 15 years now so don't need to do it as much, but the really fine hairs under my brow are more or less impossible to get. Would threading be better than waxing for this area.....be warned - I\'m a big wimp :D

eyebrow threading is asian style process to give nice shape to eyebrow.they used cottan thread so no worries about allergy like other Technic like eyebrow waxing or plucking.by eyebrow threading ,hair will take long lasting to grow back.nd it will b smooth than other.,and u know its less pain than waxing nd pucking ..when u get used...in its faster than other.....nd its depend

on threader...i think u should try atleast one if u feel better than u can go through threding only....

I had mine done at the Superdrug on the Moor last week while Mr G was taking aaaageeess!! Choosing an electric toothbrush. It cost £5 . Was a bit worried cos you never know about these things do you and it felt a bit iffy sitting in the chair in the window. The girl did a good job though and my brows look really good . My daughter who has a degree in eyebrow shaping ( lol) says they look the best they have ever done . However, as I took my place in the chair I noticed that she was obviously suffering from a bad cold or virus and I thought ' uh oh !! , I bet I'm going to get this ' and guess what? I flipping did !!! Spent four days really poorly last week . Still , my eyebrows look fabulous even if I didnt .

I had mine done at the superdrug in parkgate, it was fine, and they did use creams. I wouldn't be happy about the tobacco smell though, but I suppose if you smoke, you aren't as aware of it.

if they wash their hands, they don't need to be aware of it, is simple hygiene, don't you think? I should think they need to wash their hands after every client, and use antibacterial rub.

hey hi..frnd............there is different threader comes in super drug.......dont know who did eyebrow on u whoopie.... my frnd also doing this part time job if u want next time than contect me its really superb result and she has friendly nature...if u want than she can do forehead massage for several minute ....she is doing it at her own home with cheap charges in s7 area.i can understand that who dont smoke nd if they smell of it .its really bad..i felt that i dont like it .sometime i feel breath prob also..if i smell it continues.

No thanks, too far for me. x