Has anyone had their eyebrows threaded at Superdrug?

has anyone had their eyebrows threaded at Superdrug Meadowhall? I did, and the girl that did mine smelled of tobacco, her hands smelled awful, obviously i was too late to change my mind!!! As they are so close to you, and hands are on your face, i really felt disgusted, and i shall be phoning the manager tomorrow to complain.:rant::rant::rant:

You want to be thankful that she hadnt just been for a number two, and omitted to wash her hands. That may have been slightly worse.

well, its funny you should say that, when i went home i got straight into shower and scrubbed my poor face red raw.......

well, its funny you should say that, when i went home i got straight into shower and scrubbed my poor face red raw.......

You would have thought that this person would have known their hands would stink of tobacco. I smoke, but im not touching peoples faces all day. Good on ya!

as a non smoker, you can pick up on the tobacco smell straight away, don't you think? but if you smoke, you don't mind it as much if you smell it around you, but whether you're a smoker or not, you wont want anyone to come near your face with smelly hands.........it makes me angry.... cant wait till morning to ring them.

as a non smoker, you can pick up on the tobacco smell straight away, don't you think? but if you smoke, you don't mind it as much if you smell it around you, but whether you're a smoker or not, you wont want anyone to come near your face with smelly hands.........it makes me angry.... cant wait till morning to ring them.

You sound like my daughter, lol:hihi: Totally anti-fags.

Archived