Recommended businesses and tradesmen

Wanted to recommend 2 people, both previous recommendations from here:

Tiler - http://www.sheffieldtiler.co.uk - Turns up on time, is very friendly, tidy and high quality work. Would use again with no thought.

Roofer - Rodgers Roofing - Had a chance to charge me for a lot more than needed doing and saved me about £400. Very quick worker and no leaks so far! 0114 275 1827

I would recommend R H Plasterers 07939506869 they have recently re plastered my house and were very good and trust worthy. They did a good job at a fair price.

garage servicing affordable motoring repairs tyres, exhausts, servicing. brakes,clutches,mot's,timming belts,and all other motoring needs honest advice very good on price check them out at http://www.sheffieldtyrefitters.co.uk ask for craig they even do a pick up drop of service for free you won't be dissapointed,

Boiler repairs:

I was recommended Exgas by a friend and would like to recommend them here, they were prompt and helpful. They fixed a problem in 30 minutes for £80 that we were told would require a whole new boiler and a whole lot more money.

Excellent Quality Plasterer

Just some feedback on Martin from M.R. Plastering who has just completed some plastering work for me. He did a brilliant job on time, kept the place clean and tidy, was reliable and his communication was spot on.

I’d thoroughly recommend Martin if you want an excellent job and a good price. You can contact him here: M.R PLASTERING SERVICES 07855 050 734

Simon

Really appretiate the comments simon its a pleasure doin the work for you and i will see you on thursday to complete the extra work you passed on . Cheers , Martin , M.R PLASTERING SERVICES

help we are looking at having new windows and doors had a couple of quotes but one sales to the next always have something horrible to say about the other I just want a decent window and door and a decent job done for a decent price but I just dont know who to trust can anyone recommend anyone - i dont wanna start by saying who i've had quotes from please just anyone who can recommend someone who they think are decent and honest and good quality thanks

I just got new windows and doors done by ACA. They got a bit confused about an unusually placed obscured glazed window, and forgot to fit my trickle vents, but they made this their problem not mine, and rectified everything within the 2 day installation period. The installers were the cleanest, most professional workmen I've had here yet, and I've had quite a lot of work done by various people. And the windows are doors look lovely.

I just got new windows and doors done by ACA. They got a bit confused about an unusually placed obscured glazed window, and forgot to fit my trickle vents, but they made this their problem not mine, and rectified everything within the 2 day installation period. The installers were the cleanest, most professional workmen I've had here yet, and I've had quite a lot of work done by various people. And the windows are doors look lovely.

Totally agree with Jen , ACA WINDOWS are one of the best window firms around , They get all my window jobs , good workmanship , quality fitting

I can also recommend Sam Lovatt as a plumber. He came and bled and refilled our heating system, and fitted a radiator for us. On time, friendly, didn't cost the earth, and nothing's leaking! His number is 07909 842 848.

Cheers, Mark

Hi,

Having turned my central heating up to full blast over the weekend (first time in 4 years!) I now have a leaking radiator. I also have another radiator that needs to be replaced, it's been off for months now.

Can someone recommend a decent tradesman? I need someone out fairly quickly and don't want to get ripped off!

Thanks.

Hi,

Having turned my central heating up to full blast over the weekend (first time in 4 years!) I now have a leaking radiator. I also have another radiator that needs to be replaced, it's been off for months now.

Can someone recommend a decent tradesman? I need someone out fairly quickly and don't want to get ripped off!

Thanks.

Post which area your in. Some local may be able to help.