Recommended businesses and tradesmen

hi thanks adam , here my home number 01142203563 or 07861379796 ta jeff the joiner

I'd recommend Paul (P&D) for any painting or decorating you require. He's recently painted a rental property for me non stop over Christmas, even working Sundays and late at night to get the job done on time.

Contact him here:

Paul 07904 341402

Thanks for the feed back Simon, really appreciate it. Glad my father sorted you a good deal out too also.

Paul

Hiya

My builders Tony and Mick are just finishing my new extension this week - as like most builders they are now looking for work - I just thought I would post a recommendation for them on the Forum as I know how important it is to use workers who you can rely on and have been recommended by someone.

They have done everything from groundworks to bricking to roofing to fitting windows. Their work has been excellent - they have been clean and tidy and respected my neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum. If anyone wants a quote for work nothing to big or small please pm me and I will pass your details to them. I am so happy with their work !!!

Fern

That's good to know fern. Hope you can get some more work for them as these days there are so many cowboys about. Guys who do quality work deserve to succeed.

If they've not covered the re-decoration please feel free to get in touch.

Paul

Jeff Smith

jsmith2009

AKA Jeff the Joiner

Fitted me some internal doors.

Fast, on time,good job done.

Would recomend and will use his services again.

I'll second that, great job done in time stated at a good price (UPVC windows)

i've just had a kitchen fitted by corner kitchens ltd. it looks fantastic what a wonderfull job by the designer mark and there fitters very clean and professional would reccomend them and have done so already. corner kitchens ltd 0114 2531777

Recommended Joiner. We have just had our stairs fixed by Christian on 07939620124. His work is excellent and very friendly at the house. Wold definitely recommend him for any joiner work and have been giving out his number to all our friends. Thanks Christian - great job and will be calling you again!

Recommended Joiner. We have just had our stairs fixed by Christian on 07939620124. His work is excellent and very friendly at the house. Wold definitely recommend him for any joiner work and have been giving out his number to all our friends. Thanks Christian - great job and will be calling you again!

Thank you i appreciate the feed back.

2 plasterers who work together, they did all my house and my dads aswell, great job, clean and tidy, greg hinceliff 07817491302 and dan birch 07976833225

Had my house broken in to last night which involved my front door being destroyed.

Gave Jeff the Joiner (jsmith2009) a call after getting his number from this thread. Arrived within a couple of hours and is just finishing off my new door. Jeff went out of his way to get the job done today, and has helped to restore my faith in mankind after the unpleasant experience of being burgled.

Absolutely spot on service and a top bloke. Would recommend to anyone.

Tom

If anybody is looking for great painter/decorators - we recently had Bill Jackson Decorators to paint and paper 3 rooms and a staircase and were extremely pleased with their workmanship and price-very reasonable. They were friendly, quick and did a great job. We'll be booking them to paint the exterior of our house very soon! Apparently they also do contract work as well as graffiti removal.

You can contact them on 07976 390545 or 07943 877374 or 0114 2337131 or by email: [email protected].