Stupid football hooligans in Hillsborough!!

Hope they're all caught and made to pay the price for the damage they have caused.

It's a shame that the genuine fans get tarred with the same brush due to animals who are not interested in the game really and just use the match as an excuse for their behaviour.

^^^ *presses her imaginary 'like' button*

If I was a genuine footie fan I'd be so angry at having my own reputation sullied by being grouped in with the idiots who see the whole point of a football match to be about alcohol and violence, rather than a team sport.

If I was a genuine footie fan I'd be so angry at having my own reputation sullied by being grouped in with the idiots who see the whole point of a football match to be about alcohol and violence, rather than a team sport.

Absolutely spot on, these people are just morons that just can't be reasoned with, lord knows what will occur now it has finished!!!! UTB..

Had a call from DD who'd forgotten about the derby and made her way down Walkley Lane to call at Wilkinsons. She said the scene was horrendous, so she didn't bother.

I walked to the co-op about 1.45, hardly a soul about. Heaven. :bigsmile:

perhaps, but if he/she is then he/she is a truthfull troll

They are anything but truthful. There are thousands and thousand of people out there, people with degrees, people without degrees who go to matches every week. They enjoy watching football, they enjoy supporting their teams, they enjoy good natured banter with people who support other teams. To connect this activity with committing an act of violence against someone would never cross their minds and why should it?

The people who commit violence against others are brain dead pond life who would find some reason to do what they do. Their actions have nothing to do with football and they use the colour of someone's shirt as an excuse. If it wasn't that, they'd find something else to attach their hatred to.

They are anything but truthful. There are thousands and thousand of people out there, people with degrees, people without degrees who go to matches every week. They enjoy watching football, they enjoy supporting their teams, they enjoy good natured banter with people who support other teams. To connect this activity with committing an act of violence against someone would never cross their minds and why should it?

The people who commit violence against others are brain dead pond life who would find some reason to do what they do. Their actions have nothing to do with football and they use the colour of someone's shirt as an excuse. If it wasn't that, they'd find something else to attach their hatred to.

Nicely said !

Well said.

But sadly there are far more nasty pieces of work looking for a ruck than there are genuine fans these days.

No there is not.

Exactly. I have football fans from wildly differing walks of life amongst my friends but none of us would ever think about hurting anyone because of it.

Well said.

But sadly there are far more nasty pieces of work looking for a ruck than there are genuine fans these days.

Don't be silly.

I would have to agree with this.

Moronic chanting, moronic fervour, on the whole a moronic 'sport' followed by morons.

And another generalised, thoughtless remark. That's the sort of thing a 'moron' would say.

Guest sibon
Well said.

You know what... you are wrong.

I've just got back. I walked straight through Hillsborough, from Hammerton Road to the ground and back. Nobody threatened to hit me, or my group. I didn't see any violence or hooliganism. The atmosphere in the ground was a credit to both clubs and to the city.

I've no doubt that there have been some unpleasant incidents, but they are very much caused by the minority. I've had a very pleasant day.