Owls vs Blades matchthread.

Robbie Loving

Is that before or after you get over the league table? :hihi: in fairness to me my review was fair. You had a moment and made it count. Good effort.

Obviously i would rather be in your position than ours,dont agree that you played the better football first half.thought the first ten mins you looked good and i was a bit worried, then it was a pretty even first half but we were the better team second half.Cant honestly see what you have against the ref,i thought he had a decent game.

Obviously i would rather be in your position than ours,dont agree that you played the better football first half.thought the first ten mins you looked good and i was a bit worried, then it was a pretty even first half but we were the better team second half.Cant honestly see what you have against the ref,i thought he had a decent game.

The officials were excellent. First time I've said that this season.

My gripe with the ref was you fouled our players 3 times in the box, 2 of which were blatant penalties, after seeing a few replays its only cemented that fact. Other than that he didnt do a bad job.

The latter part doesnt make sense "and so keep up with you..." if your referring to the fact that your win has made you catch up with us in the league table then that would be wrong. It has helped your position but youve not caught up. By far. Lets see when weve cleared our 2 games in hand and discuss then....

sigh, i meant what i said, weve kept up with you, 2 points behind NOT 8

The officials were excellent. First time I've said that this season.

So the 3 fouls on us inside the box on the ball were not penalties and were clean play? Spoke to 3 owls so far and both agreed. They will at least be mature enough to admit when the ref made a mistake. Shame some football fans cant see beyond there tinted glasses. Ive happily admitted when a ref has made decisions which weve been bloody luckily over. Its football.

My gripe with the ref was you fouled our players 3 times in the box, 2 of which were blatant penalties, after seeing a few replays its only cemented that fact. Other than that he didnt do a bad job.

If im honest i didnt have a great view of the ones you are talking about,second half rob jones did handball it in the box which i did see clearly,none of the blades [and ref ] did though.

So the 3 fouls on us inside the box on the ball were not penalties and were clean play? Spoke to 3 owls so far and both agreed. They will at least be mature enough to admit when the ref made a mistake. Shame some football fans cant see beyond there tinted glasses. Ive happily admitted when a ref has made decisions which weve been bloody luckily over. Its football.

Only three penalties? I've heard it said that you should have had seven. And that the entire Wednesday team should hae been sent off. And banned forever.

Would you like sugar with those grapes?

Just got back and what a atmosphere from the wednesday fans !

I have to agree with the blades about going about there business quietly and even the blades fans have been going quietly :hihi: :hihi:

I have never been to a derby at Hillsborough where the fans have taken such a pounding singing wise and oh what fun it was ! :hihi:

Up the owls !