Board in Meersbrook Park

Goon

Whilst walking the dog this morning I noticed that the board at the top of the hill with the explanation of the view was missing. The board has been ripped from its mountings and the screws used to secure it are still there. There may be a good reason for it being missing but the fact that the screws are still in place point towards an act of vandalism. I really hope I'm wrong but it's a great shame that some people can't leave things alone and have to spoil things for others.

Is there anybody on here in the know who can tell me that the board has been taken away for maintenance or improvement? I hope so.

Whilst walking the dog this morning I noticed that the board at the top of the hill with the explanation of the view was missing. The board has been ripped from its mountings and the screws used to secure it are still there. There may be a good reason for it being missing but the fact that the screws are still in place point towards an act of vandalism. I really hope I'm wrong but it's a great shame that some people can't leave things alone and have to spoil things for others.

Is there anybody on here in the know who can tell me that the board has been taken away for maintenance or improvement? I hope so.

Think it went missing when it snowed. Maybe it made a makeshift sledge for someone :(

If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth.If wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error JS Mill

It's the same with everything in Meersbrook park. The new picnic area gets vandilised. The new benches get trashed & graffitied. The playground gets wrecked. No matter how they try & improve the whole park with the little money they have, someone thinks it's their job to ruin it.

Pretty sad i think.