Woodseats road motor company

I've done an hpi check and looked it over - it seems OK, but I'm concerned that the warranty is with them and one buyer mentioned despite having a new MOT the car was unsafe.

I know the odd bad car can get past an honest dealer, but if there are more unhappy buyers than happy ones then I get worried!

I've done an hpi check and looked it over - it seems OK, but I'm concerned that the warranty is with them and one buyer mentioned despite having a new MOT the car was unsafe.

I know the odd bad car can get past an honest dealer, but if there are more unhappy buyers than happy ones then I get worried!

have you done a proper hpi check on this car ? not one of these text your reg number to blah blah. dont forget the mot is saying on the day it was tested it passed the test (in theory it could fail the next day) remember that old saying if somethings not right it probably isnt (walk away)

• 1 month later...

I'd say stay away from this place, my daughter just bought a car from there, just had MOT with them. she did not have it 24 hours when the catolistic convertor had gone and the alturnator belt was frayed.

the garage has it now, he doesnt know how it got through the MOT.

my daughter phoned the dealer because he gave four weeks warranty, he wasnt in and never phoned back as promised.

hope he doesnt put his own kids in danger like he could have done with mine.

Trading standards i think may be interested!

• 2 months later...

I have just bought a car with these guys. Iv come home and looked at the mot wch says battery insecure dangerous to drive! thinking back now i remeber he didnt actually let me check the latest mot and just sat there trying to confuse me with his bs.

Really would not recommend going there at all. dangerous cowboy car salesmen

I have just bought a car with these guys. Iv come home and looked at the mot wch says battery insecure dangerous to drive! thinking back now i remeber he didnt actually let me check the latest mot and just sat there trying to confuse me with his bs.

Really would not recommend going there at all. dangerous cowboy car salesmen

try sorting it out before slating them!!!