Are you worried about losing your DLA?

craigmason

Starting next april DLA end's and is replaced by PIP's

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/policy/disability/personal-independence-payment/

Totally confused reading linky.

Does that mean that DLA will remain DLA to children under 16???

Bit of a strange one. Do you think it will eventually change to PIP for children??

For instance my daughters award is till Aug 2013, So what will happen then? will she be reassessd for DLA or for PIP???

Meh, it's just a pointless vote winning exercise from the Government to shut whingeing Mail readers up who spend their whole pathetic lives crying about their "precious" taxes going to people like me, who are genuinely disabled and according to Government Doctors, can't work.

Meh, it's just a pointless vote winning exercise from the Government to shut whingeing Mail readers up who spend their whole pathetic lives crying about their "precious" taxes going to people like me, who are genuinely disabled and according to Government Doctors, can't work.

Its far more complicated than that and you know it is and you belittle your point of view further by keep going on about the Daily mail.

I guess that you are aware that the paper is one of the countries best seller and every time you have a pop you are having a pop at half the people on the forum.

Edited by Grandad.Malky

Its far more complicated than that and you know it is and you belittle your point of view further by keep going on about the Daily mail.

I guess that you are aware that the paper is the countries best seller and every time you have a pop you are having a pop at half the people on the forum.

I got banned for saying something along those lines .Be careful if you retaliate against the forum groupies your doomed.

Mod note

Please keep things civil, folks, as unpleasant posts will be deleted and this thread may be closed.

This is not a discussion about who is perceived as "scrounging" or who is "entitled" to benefits, this is a discussion about how folks are affected/ are concerned that they will be affected by these changes that the Government are trying to implement.