Cooked Breakfasts in City Centre

Looking for suggestions of places in town that do a decent fry-up.

I'm a fan of Hulley's Cafe at Hunters Bar, but was wondering if there's somewhere more central. Something a cut above your standard greasy-spoon...

Are there no replies because no one can think of anywhere...?

Hey!

We at The Harley do a stonking cooked breakfast.

See here for details http://www.theharley.co.uk/food/

We're right next to the university, at the top of West Street. We are open from 7.30am Mon-Fri and 9.00am Sat & Sun.

x:love:x

a place i go often is caffetteria on the corner of Leopold st and church st, top cooked breakfast the lot, sausages, bacon , eggs, mushrooms, tomatos, beans hash brown and black pudding with toast is my favourite with great coffee too, not cheapo rubbish i have had elsewhere in the centre.

Taste on Ecclesall Road is our current favourite, an italian spin on a fry up. Spinach and scamorza cheese. Great coffee too. We like Hulleys too.

Euro cafe, by go outdoors/CCC does a really good breakfast, nice atmosphere too. I'm a fan of Hulleys and this is the closest I've found to it in town.

the little cafe just up high street up the little ally near cex is great [proper fry up ]

Good mix of ideas there - thanks everyone!

Hey!

We at The Harley do a stonking cooked breakfast.

See here for details http://www.theharley.co.uk/food/

We're right next to the university, at the top of West Street. We are open from 7.30am Mon-Fri and 9.00am Sat & Sun.

x:love:x

I would be interested to read that menu, but your website looks like my 5 year old has thrown up all over my monitor and then tried to write a few words in chalk.

Whilst living in Leeds I found a few workplaces in the city centre that done decent susidised fry ups for the workforce. I would just walk in off the street and get the works for a couple of quid.

Winner.

I have been in Sheffield Hallam Uni's cafe for breakfast. No great shake but it's half decent and it is very cheap and very close to the city centre.

I would be interested to read that menu, but your website looks like my 5 year old has thrown up all over my monitor and then tried to write a few words in chalk.

LOL! It is kinda hard to read :hihi:

Whilst living in Leeds I found a few workplaces in the city centre that done decent susidised fry ups for the workforce. I would just walk in off the street and get the works for a couple of quid.

Winner.

I have been in Sheffield Hallam Uni's cafe for breakfast. No great shake but it's half decent and it is very cheap and very close to the city centre.

Good idea I like it.

Im gonna get flamed here but Wetherspoons do an acceptable breakfast if you avoid the sausage. I mean its hard to make a bad breakfast