Driver's License confiscation

Turkeysub is guilty of behaving stupidly, that is all. If everyone who ever behaved stupidly was taken to court the courts would need to open 24/7. It isn't as if the person that the card was lent to was going to harm anyone by the deception.

If ever there was a strong case for cutting some slack, this is it. It is hardly crime of the century. And as for behaving stupidly, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

If he calls himself a DIVVY on here and goes to the local popo station to take his punishment for breaking the law can we forgive him for committing such a fowl crime ?

Can we add a poll ?? :hihi:

If he calls himself a DIVVY on here and goes to the local popo station to take his punishment for breaking the law can we forgive him for committing such a fowl crime ?

Can we add a poll ?? :hihi:

Dont you think weve got enough immigrants already?:D

Firstly, rest assured that as the venue handed over the license they will also hand over the CCTV.

Secondly, if the venue had let the OP underage mate in, and a fracas had happened that night with the OP involved in it, the venue may be in court today and losing their license.

People need to think about the businesses they put in jeopardy, and other peoples jobs, before they give your their ID to underage people. :rant:

What beats me is, how the hell did your 'mate' expect to get away with using your driving licence when it has a photo of you on it ? :huh:

It happens. From my experience (Going down town 2/3 times a week) I'd say about 1 in 20 people who use other people's ID will get caught.

People look so different from their IDs now anyway, I know I do, I had much longer hair back then.

The only fool proof way would be to introduce some sort of finger printing onto ID and implement readers in on/off licenses.

If it was me, I'd rather pay £30 quid for a new license than get a bollocking from a sergeant.