Garden dustbin incinerator

Anyone know where I can buy a garden incinerator from and any ideas on price ? Thanks

A garden centre would be a good start or B and Q or Wickes or a Google search.

Alternatively you could ask on a local forum, where it is possible somebody may have some experience in your problem.

I was not aware that the OP has a problem. I think that we should be made aware of what that problem is.

I was not aware that the OP has a problem. I think that we should be made aware of what that problem is.

Thanks they're is no problem ! I just want to burn some garden waste !

Thanks Miss Creant for sticking up for me lol

Thanks they're is no problem ! I just want to burn some garden waste !

Thanks Miss Creant for sticking up for me lol

You are more than welcome I hope that you get your incinerator soon. You could also try Free cycle. It is a brilliant site and there is a gardening bit on here, asking there could also be of help.

I don't know where you live but we got ours from Richardsons DIY shop on Firth Park Road. It is one of those metal bins with like a chimney on the lid, is that what you meant?

the ones that are like metal dustbins aren't much cop: one the galvanising has burnt off, they rust quickly. Have a look at Machine Mart, they have some fire baskets, about £30.

i use a metal 50 gallon oil drum if you want one £15

Anyone know where I can buy a garden incinerator from and any ideas on price ? Thanks

If you mean the dustbin type with lid with small chimney, Job Lot (Dougies Meats) on Canklow Road Rotherham had some in on Saturday, but they were around the £25 mark.

I got one from Wilkinson's ... don't recall it costing that much, but its not very good ... can only burn a very small amount of material. I wouldn't recommend them. Perhaps try the oildrum if looks aren't vital .. it's certainly cheaper and being bigger it should work better.