Snow thread 2012

Same at greenhill/bradway/lowedges 6inch+ of snow here, parkway's clear but all walkway's and path's are caked in snow.

Are you sure its snow and not Heroin?

Heroin is brown,not white.

By the sound of it, the majority of Sheffield is OK, although it's still really bad here at Fulwood :(

It is turning to rain now up here :mad:

Looks bad up Low Edges m8s just sent me a pic, I live near town and there aint a flake here.

Heroin is brown,not white.

Maybe he meant cocaine, you will see Coke head's acting like the police's sniffer dogs

By the sound of it, the majority of Sheffield is OK, although it's still really bad here at Fulwood :(

The people of Fulwood will be alright, they all have Range Rovers :)

It was strange driving down the hill this morning. It was snow galore up where I live and just a short drive down the hill, it was just rain.

It was strange driving down the hill this morning. It was snow galore up where I live and just a short drive down the hill, it was just rain.

It's even stranger when you think there are people still putting aloe vera on last week's sunburn!

Didn't you know the slang for Heroin is brown not white... its awful when you end up looking a pillock when you are trying to be a smart A***

Edited by HelenaC
typo.

Now maybe you'll believe me when I say it's snowing!

Hope you get snowed in tomorrow :)

It's starting to snow again now by the way.

Now maybe you'll believe me when I say it's snowing!

Hope you get snowed in tomorrow :)

It's starting to snow again now by the way.

Just in time for my birthday :)

Only had a dusting here in S26, all gone now.....but the wind has picked up big time!!

Anyone thinking of driving into the hills don't even attempt it the roads just past Holmesfield is Horrendous blowing snow from the fields is blocking parts of the road.

plough has now been out and main roads are passable but temperatures in holmesfield have now plumited so watch out for ice !!!