PS4 rumors answered.

xsport

Im suprised greengeek hasn't come on to have a good moan. He always does wen it comes to a GT5 thread, he starts with the forza fanboy crap.

Anyway, where has this xbox 720 come from, why would it be calle 720?

Since when is it fanboyism when I own both consoles, games and can offer an impartial opinion? To be fair, you are just blind though.

i got this pad. amazing.

£18 from ebay. refurbished.. one problem they say you can turn off the red light's by holding select button and "home" button but for me it doesn't work

Since when is it fanboyism when I own both consoles, games and can offer an impartial opinion? To be fair, you are just blind though.

Because everytime i make a thread about GT5 do you come in and start with the slating off of the game. You got your point and argument across the first time yet you start with the same comments everytime GT5 pops up.

And i will have you know i had my eyes tested last week and unless the optician dunt know what hes talkin about, my eyes are fine.

unless the optician dunt know what hes talkin about, my eyes are fine.

now that depend's where you go, in the new's last week several sheffield optical store's got done for employing illegal immigrant's that "dunt" know what they're talking about....

lol....

JK

btw GT5 rule's over forza...950+ licensed car's AND top gear's test track...WOW

now that depend's where you go, in the new's last week several sheffield optical store's got done for employing illegal immigrant's that "dunt" know what they're talking about....

lol....

JK

btw GT5 rule's over forza...950+ licensed car's AND top gear's test track...WOW

Was martin kemp.on herries road. No immigrants in there lol.

Ye i just dont lke forza 4 because it still feels arcadey and everything is just too bright and shiny. Also the cars appear massive on screen and the tracks are too wide. The cars handle and sound the same as forza 3.

And dont mention top gear track because greengeek will shoot you down in flames becaise forza.4 also has it.

Edited by xsport