PS4 rumors answered.

xsport

a lot of people have been saying that at this years E3 event, there will be some sort of mention or announcement of a playstation 4.

but Kaz Hirai has spoke out and said there will be no announcement for E3 2012.

but what do you think? do you think they are holding their cards close to their chest and are bluffing or what and then maybe suprise us sometime this year?

read the article written by engadget: http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/10/sonys-kaz-hirai-no-playstation-4-at-e3/

Im suprised greengeek hasn't come on to have a good moan. He always does wen it comes to a GT5 thread, he starts with the forza fanboy crap.

Anyway, where has this xbox 720 come from, why would it be calle 720?

Im suprised greengeek hasn't come on to have a good moan. He always does wen it comes to a GT5 thread, he starts with the forza fanboy crap.

The new Xbox is gonna be pants more a media centre than a console

The new Xbox is gonna be pants more a media centre than a console

yep, that what the 360 seems like to me. which ever way u look at the 360, its like they have focused more on movie streaming and catch-up tv than they have games.

PS4 won't even get close to those claims. Sony are well known for lying through their teeth once the speculation starts. Remember how the PS2 would be able to render Pixar-quality visuals in real time? Yeah, that was true. :rolleyes:

If the new Xbox is called 720, I'll eat my head. There's a lot of talk on here about how the PS3 is the perfect media hub, but if the new Xbox has more media features (I don't know if that's fact or guesswork), it makes it pants?

Disclaimer: I'm not a fanboy, I have all current formats. Except Vita.

Fake boxing ring arena 'xbox 720' adverts in the movie "Real Steel" (recent-ish boxing robots thingy).

Yes, really :rolleyes:

(as in: yes, really, it's currently the only source/basis/etc. for the '720' moniker, which umpteen 'game reporters' have now taken to mean it's M$'s "officially-sneaky" way of introducing their next-gen xbox...:rolleyes:).

Google it, plenty of sources already.

Meh - I'm going 'back' after an arcade cab. Naomi, here I (finally) come :thumbsup:

Edited by L00b