North Korea, over the top/hilarious ?

Before anyone kicks off at me saying stuff like 'someones died you fool' etc, I know they have and that's not what I'm laughing at, but my stomach is killing me from laughter at the psycho reaction of these people. Are they doing it for show or what cos let's face it he was no Elvis Presley was he ? lol and ps I never say ...lol

No they are doing it because the consequences of not doing it are likely to be very unpleasant.

the people of that nation are so brainwashed.

similar to what was Nazi Germany--mass hysteria.

its not hilariious its sad.

The cult of personality surrounding Kim Jong Il (and his father before him) goes way beyond anything Hitler ever dreamed of!

I cannot for the life of me understand it.

The snow is endlessly falling like tears. How could the sky not cry when we've lost our general who was a great man from the sky? As we're separated from the general by death, people, mountains and sky are all shedding tears of blood. Dear Supreme Commander!

Nationalism really is stupid.

Don't forget this is the regime which declared that Kim Jong Il had once tried golf but didn't like it - after something like 5 holes in one and 38 under par his first ever round he found it a boring game.

They also claimed he tried ten pin bowling and on his first attempt scored a perfect 300.

What's really scary is that they expect the rest of the world to believe crap like that - which reveals how wildly off the plot they really are.

A reporter on the Beeb earlier was saying that every person who is allowed (allowed) to live in Pyongyang is carefully vetted. They are all party supporters and hangers on. They owe their positions and lifestyle to towing the party line and being seen to.

A reporter on the Beeb earlier was saying that every person who is allowed (allowed) to live in Pyongyang is carefully vetted. They are all party supporters and hangers on. They owe their positions and lifestyle to towing the party line and being seen to.

And for their undying support they also get hot water and electricity for 13 hours per day but still no mobile or internet.

so... they're acting ridiculously over the top for fears of reprisals by their communist leaders, saying that i hope the south are safe as the kid whose takin over this nuclear nutjob country might be as psycho as his generals - change is not good !

It'd be funny if it wasn't a country of 24 million people with nuclear weapons, a million man army & Seoul (pop. 10million+) a few miles away.