Dogs free to a good home

sorry this was a link for a petition for compulsary neutering of pet animals but it wouldnt work.

Edited by estweyn

I dont think the RSPCA would do much to stop the situations , I have completely lost faith in them, not the people who genuinely try to help animals its their policies and non help in emergency situations that I dont trust anymore plus the killing of 10 gsds with bolt gun before they were even properly assessed. My charity donation to them is stopping in the new year.

I totally agree with you there. I lost all faith in them long time ago. Maybe if people wishing to stop their donations also informed the R.S.P.C.A. of why they were doing so then maybe it would shock them into getting their arses in gear!!!

I totally agree with you there. I lost all faith in them long time ago. Maybe if people wishing to stop their donations also informed the R.S.P.C.A. of why they were doing so then maybe it would shock them into getting their arses in gear!!!

Well I did tell the girl who phoned me a few evenings ago drumming up support, she didnt know what to say, felt a bit sorry for her, but they need to look to the reasons they are there ie helping animals not supporting big wages etc etc

I heard from the woman letting the puppy go free to a good home that he has gone now she has let him go to the dog wardens. Not sure if this is a wind up but what a shame.

The pup is in the council pound. Nigel apparently wasted time roaming round the Lowedges looking for a dog that was apparently 'lost' only for it to be 'found' in a home. Bit confused as to what happened next but the dog wardens were called and the pups with them now. Nice little thing apparently. This is definately the pup that was advertised free to a good home as she did send me an inbox last night saying the pup has gone now to the dog wardens. I had texted her saying someone was willing to give it a foster home until things sorted it out.

Does this mean she's phoned the dog warden pretending it's a stray to get rid of it? Some people disgust me.

Christ, that's disgusting! Is Nigel going to take the dog after his 7 days then estweyn?

i cant take it in as i have 15 in at moment costing me over £1400 a mth ,pity though its a lovely dog

FREE TO GOOD HOME: 2 year old child. Genuine reason, I've just got a new puppy so no longer have the time for the child. Think puppy may be allergic to child, also worried the child may bite the puppy, i love him very much and it breaks my heart too do this. Child is potty trained and up to date on all shots. Needs home by tomorrow or it'll be put to sleep. Thanks! YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS TO A CHILD SO WHY DO YOU SEE IT AS ACCEPTABLE TO DO IT TO AN ANIMAL!!. If you can't dedicate 10-15 years to a animal don't get one!

Simple!!!!

sorry but can you please fill out the proper template or you post will be moved .

Unfortunately some people will never take the ownership of a dog responsibly, and its a shame, i was looking for a companion for my crested hairless and would offer a fabulous home, im in all day, owned dogs all my life, the problem...since having to give up work due to ill health 4 years ago i cant afford the adoption fees from most rescues. There are some genuine dog owners and loving responsible homes waiting, but when offering a "free" animal i guess you get allsorts replying.

FREE TO GOOD HOME: 2 year old child. Genuine reason, I've just got a new puppy so no longer have the time for the child. Think puppy may be allergic to child, also worried the child may bite the puppy, i love him very much and it breaks my heart too do this. Child is potty trained and up to date on all shots!!!!

You missed the forum favourite excuse: doesn't go with the new carpet / curtains / sofa... :(