Fake or counterfeit items for sale

According to the latest case law about the topic, it's not.

SF may well be liable for fake goods sold through the classifieds, particularly since SF derives revenues from the section (paying stickied ads and advertising banners). Whatever the admins do/say.

Now, peeking into my TEVION crystal ball, tells me

(i) either this post of mine (or the thread again ...sorry doom bringer :D) is going to be deleted very surreptitiously and very soon, and/or

(ii) the Classifieds section is going to be shut off very surreptitiously and very soon, and/or

(iii) I'm going to cop a ban, and/or

(iv) all 3 :twisted:

I think you maybe right .... :suspect:

I think you maybe right .... :suspect:

It's my bread and butter, db. I know I'm right (about the legal bit, that is) ;)

Can I pay with counterfeit money?

yep nothing wrong with abit of counterfeit lol

seems to be a mass of fake goods doing the rounds .

Thought maybe start a thread pointing out what to look for and what not to buy?

ghd are the main things around and are copied so good that even ghd have to open them up to see they are fake .

check the code online to register if they do not register they are fake and will burn or melt your hair

heres some links to help you spot fakes

http://www.ghdhair.com/help/website-checker

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Don-apos-t-be-caught-out-by-replica-fake-GHD-straighteners?ugid=10000000008168256

http://www.articlesbase.com/shopping-articles/how-to-spot-fake-ghd-hair-straighteners-832399.html

Do you know where there are any knock off cigs going ? ;)

Do you know where there are any knock off cigs going ? ;)

hmmmm no have all mine brought back from dubi he he

I'm in Indonesia.

Hard work to find the real thing unless you're in a city.

I can't remember the last time I even saw a legal copy of a CD or DVD.

yeah getting the same here to buy any second hand or used item is takeing a real risk and would say the amount of unwanted or wrong size gifts are 88% of fakes .

do find it funny sometime thou when one person is selling 6 of the same items all bnib at 30% normal price but totaly real just unwanted gifts ????

take the time to check the sellers other threads or post's you may see they have sold 10 items the same all wrong size or unwanted gifts lol

well on my 8th warning now for asking do you have a recipt or proof of purchase ???

on suspect fake items .

I hear the black helicopters over head now so this maybe the last you hear from me! for asking the right qestions in the wrong place .

if my thread vanishes along with my user name pls remember me

well on my 8th warning now for asking do you have a recipt or proof of purchase ???

on suspect fake items .

I hear the black helicopters over head now so this maybe the last you hear from me! for asking the right qestions in the wrong place .

if my thread vanishes along with my user name pls remember me

Then simply stop thread spoiling, its that simple. If these items are fake it is none of your business.

Do you phone people up who are advertising stuff in the trader ?

yeah getting the same here to buy any second hand or used item is takeing a real risk and would say the amount of unwanted or wrong size gifts are 88% of fakes .

do find it funny sometime thou when one person is selling 6 of the same items all bnib at 30% normal price but totaly real just unwanted gifts ????

take the time to check the sellers other threads or post's you may see they have sold 10 items the same all wrong size or unwanted gifts lol

Where do you get all these figures from or are they just random rubbish that you are using for dramatic effect ?

£300 on headphones? :|

I paid nearly twice that for some second hand Beyerdynamics, my OH nearly kicked me out :hihi:

Then simply stop thread spoiling, its that simple. If these items are fake it is none of your business.

Do you phone people up who are advertising stuff in the trader ?

yes I do I also report to trading standards and police ? why do you have a problem with this . you seem to fully support fake or counterfit goods and the sellers . :suspect: