Fake or counterfeit items for sale

People buy pre-ripped jeans, bit of vodka in a bottle with a spray funnel and a drop of fragrant oil. For ridiculous sums of money.

When getting ripped off, be careful of non-counterfeit goods too!

totaly agree with you .

I am not a label type person myself .. and realy do not like the fact some people pay silly money for items just cus they have a little tag on them.

but hate more some one who buys loads of realy cheap fake goods and selling them for upto or over 100% profit . to people who already are finding it hard to make ends meet .

my main aim is to warn people to be cautious of the more dangerous items such as the ghd streightners or other electrical items ..

but even perfumes have hazards not to mention spraying human **** on your body or face ?

clothing also some of the treatments used to stonewash jeans in backstreet factorys is unsafe .

totaly agree with you .

I am not a label type person myself .. and realy do not like the fact some people pay silly money for items just cus they have a little tag on them.

but hate more some one who buys loads of realy cheap fake goods and selling them for upto or over 100% profit . to people who already are finding it hard to make ends meet .

my main aim is to warn people to be cautious of the more dangerous items such as the ghd streightners or other electrical items ..

Aye, for electrical items, your best buying from a reputable supplier.

but even perfumes have hazards not to mention spraying human **** on your body or face ?

Some counterfeit perfumes are better than the originals ;) Although IMPO, there is no need to copy, you can just launch your own jazzy brand.

clothing also some of the treatments used to stonewash jeans in backstreet factorys is unsafe .

These are generally detrimental to the little kiddies in the factories working for a pittance and having to breath in the sand dust that arises from the sandblasting of the jeans. But this includes very expensive designer clothes.

You might aswell have a 'knock off Nigel' profit a small amount of the child's misery, than the likes of D&G etc. making an enormous profit.

seems to be a mass of fake goods doing the rounds .

Thought maybe start a thread pointing out what to look for and what not to buy?

ghd are the main things around and are copied so good that even ghd have to open them up to see they are fake .

check the code online to register if they do not register they are fake and will burn or melt your hair

heres some links to help you spot fakes

http://www.ghdhair.com/help/website-checker

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Don-apos-t-be-caught-out-by-replica-fake-GHD-straighteners?ugid=10000000008168256

http://www.articlesbase.com/shopping-articles/how-to-spot-fake-ghd-hair-straighteners-832399.html

There seems to have been an awful lot of 'unwanted gift' Dr. Dre headphones for sale on here lately :(

I started a thread on here asking if items being sold on here are fake (how many unwanted GHD gifts can there be?), and the thread was removed. When i contacted the help desk i was simply told to report any dodgy ads. Like it's my job to scour the ads section :roll:

Seen an awful lot of schoolgirls and assorted other chavs recently with waxed Barbour jackets (similar to this) which must be knock-offs.

yeah would say 1 in every 100 you see are real...

crazy now some of the must have fashions are what we old fuddys used to wear my teenage doughter raids the 70+ grannys closet for cardys and knittwear lol

yeah would say 1 in every 100 you see are real...

crazy now some of the must have fashions are what we old fuddys used to wear my teenage doughter raids the 70+ grannys closet for cardys and knittwear lol

I've got a 1960s fur coat my nan gave me to play dress up with about 20 years ago, bet someone would give me a fortune for it now :hihi: