Fake or counterfeit items for sale

He's PI Doombringer you know. :hihi:

Where do you get all these figures from or are they just random rubbish that you are using for dramatic effect ?

no not random rubbish as we have seen on here alone some one selling 6 or more of the same item and if asked do you have the srecipt..? you get the no sorry they was a gift so no recipt.

I would post screen shots of listings along with user names but I am sure it would result in a ban .

He's PI Doombringer you know. :hihi:

thats right ! :hihi:

oh I see where this is going if you cause drama in the thread or a argument it will be closed .. have fun with that guys

I would post screen shots of listings along with user names but I am sure it would result in a ban .

Calm down, it's just a commercial. :hihi:

Calm down, it's just a commercial. :hihi:

and your post's have nothing to do with the topic. you just come to abuse or get a responce .. like a true troll

advice from admins taken you and your bf going on block

now back on topic if we can

Anyone know where I can get fake G star gear?

and your post's have nothing to do with the topic. you just come to abuse or get a responce .. like a true troll

advice from admins taken you and your bf going on block

now back on topic if we can

:huh: I've done nothing but point out your overzealous ad policing.

I just find it amusing, kinda noble in a strange sort of way.

At no point have i aimed any abuse your way. :huh:

yes I do I also report to trading standards and police ? why do you have a problem with this . you seem to fully support fake or counterfit goods and the sellers . :suspect:

Awwwww, come on, it's your one man crusade against Ugg boots and GHD's, it's rather eccentric and both myself and AJ find it a little misguided, slightly naive and rather funny.

Neither of us have abused you, you're just being over sensitive.

Then simply stop thread spoiling, its that simple. If these items are fake it is none of your business.

Do you phone people up who are advertising stuff in the trader ?

He's not thread spoiling and it is his business if he wants it to be. It's an open forum and we are all entitled to comment or question any ad. I think DB is pointing out fake gear being sold on here and the site owner doesn't seem to give a damn. Lets hope no serious harm comes to someone buying fake gear off this forum ehh.

Awwwww, come on, it's your one man crusade against Ugg boots and GHD's, it's rather eccentric and both myself and AJ find it a little misguided, slightly naive and rather funny.

Neither of us have abused you, you're just being over sensitive.

It's neither misguided or eccentric. Anyone with half a brain cell can see fake items are being sold on this forum. I tried pointing it out a month ago but my thread was pulled. As i said above. Lets hope no one is harmed by these fake goods being sold on here.

I tried pointing it out a month ago but my thread was pulled.

You see the futility now. ?

You see my point now. ? ;)

He's not thread spoiling and it is his business if he wants it to be. It's an open forum and we are all entitled to comment or question any ad. I think DB is pointing out fake gear being sold on here and the site owner doesn't seem to give a damn. Lets hope no serious harm comes to someone buying fake gear off this forum ehh.

So I'm also free to challenge his thread spoiling, thanks for clearing that up mucker :roll:

And what serious harm are you babbling on about anyway :confused:

yes I do I also report to trading standards and police ? why do you have a problem with this . you seem to fully support fake or counterfit goods and the sellers . :suspect:

I dont condone it at all but I will from now on encourage all Ugg boot sellers to lock their threads the instant I see them posted and doing so is well within the rules of the forum.