To the aggressive driver on the parkway tonight

You'd be suprised how accurate it is too:hihi:

How on earth would you know that.Unless you have had the opportunity to inspect the genitalia of a significant sample of both "good" and "bad" drvers.Could you tell us how many you consider to be a significant number necessary to come to such a conclusion.

I am not sure the driver will remember a skirmish of this sort and probably thinks you were at fault.What is the chance the driver will read this and more significantly moderate their conduct?

What's the chance of anyone learning anything if the thread continues to discuss genitalia and what different lanes are called.

Or is everyone on here beyond needing to reflect on the avoidability of near-misses?

At around 5.45 pm tonight , you pulled straight in front of me from the slow and into the fast lane regardless of the fact I had no where to go or that I was in fast flowing traffic so couldn't slow down easily. Then as I changed to the slow lane to get off at handsworth you obviously assumed I was undertaking and so proceeded to try to shove me off the road by changing lanes right next to me . I had to drive on the white border lines . I am a strong character and will not let you intimidate me but one day you may kill someone , you foolish man !!
If you managed to fit your car in the left lane (slow lane as you call it) it means you should have probably in that lane in the first place.

How on earth would you know that.Unless you have had the opportunity to inspect the genitalia of a significant sample of both "good" and "bad" drvers.Could you tell us how many you consider to be a significant number necessary to come to such a conclusion.

Im a nurse. I see widgets on "big men" all the time.

Theres rarely anything to write home about;)

If you managed to fit your car in the left lane (slow lane as you call it) it means you should have probably in that lane in the first place.

what captain just said is spot on.

if there's room next to you to be in lane 1. then you should be in lane 1.