What goes round comes round

Cliches- I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

No, I don't believe it for one moment. Life is a lottery, random things happen, coincidences happen. I wish that there were some form of natural justice but I don't believe that there is. If there were, then only good things would happen to good people and only bad to bad.

The saying "what goes around comes around" is not necessarily to do with karmic justice.

The CIA use the term "blowback" to describe the negative consequences of overseas military operations. This, to me, is a real world example of "what goes around comes around" - if you shake up a wasps nest, expect to get stung.

Edited by epiphany

If you think about it, just get out of the way before it reacts.

Silly thing is, everything has consequences, you can do something very very good but be rewarded in the totally opposite way, it all depends.

The other thing is, those that look for unwarranted connections are so unscientific that they will be wrong 99.9% of the time, so don't waste your time worrying about it. Just do what you think is right, but get ready to be damned because someone will damn you for it for sure!

"004 my son got severly beaten by two thugs with bats, bricks, stamped on, he was in a very bad state.

The two boys only lived around corner from where we live, but we did it the correct law way and took them to court.

One of the lads did eighteen months in a young offenders prison (if you can call them prisons) but the ohter one got away with it even thought his trainer prints in blood were all over my sons clothes, but a few years after this he got several years for rape.

This to me at the time was YES he finally got what he deserved, put behind bars, but now in a aldult prison, We thought this was what goes around comes around, as he was a bad lad then and went on to do worse.

"004 my son got severly beaten by two thugs with bats, bricks, stamped on, he was in a very bad state.

The two boys only lived around corner from where we live, but we did it the correct law way and took them to court.

One of the lads did eighteen months in a young offenders prison (if you can call them prisons) but the ohter one got away with it even thought his trainer prints in blood were all over my sons clothes, but a few years after this he got several years for rape.

This to me at the time was YES he finally got what he deserved, put behind bars, but now in a aldult prison, We thought this was what goes around comes around, as he was a bad lad then and went on to do worse.

Shame some poor gilr had to be raped for your son to get his justcie.

Cliches- I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Nor would I; I'd avoid them like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull, from where I'm standing. I'm 110% against them.

Sometimes it does or eventually it does.

Just not often and as quick as you would probably want it to in most cases. :)

Yes. It's more subtle and often not visible. It's evidence, if such be needed, that Someone is in charge!

I think the phrase 'What goes around comes around ' is coined to make people who have been wronged feel better about the situation someone has put them in.

A load of old tosh in reality.

I think the phrase 'What goes around comes around ' is coined to make people who have been wronged feel better about the situation someone has put them in.

A load of old tosh in reality.

(i.e. in your opinion)

Well, one of you two is in for it then...