'Racist' on the London tram

Yes she does.

The proof is in the video..

There was no such thing in the video ... hence the lack of arrest. You continually spout non-facts. :loopy:

Don't say that, a comment like that got me labelled by Mafya, Shims and Mel The Bel for ages...

You're not even on my radar!

She stated "her Britain", and never said "brown".
She said 'brown' quite clearly. Better to check your facts

She's clearly out of order, but she's angry at something, but she doesn't actually come across as institutionally racist, more like someone having a breakdown.

How does an "institutionally racist" person come across? :roll:

Seeing her treatment thus far is pushing me further right. Am I being radicalised?
Careful you don't fall over! :hihi:

As to racist language by the black woman, what do you mean? I didn't hear any?

That's because there wasn't any. One arrest would suggest as much.

You're not even on my radar!

Not been around kid!

She said 'brown' quite clearly. Better to check your facts

How does an "institutionally racist" person come across? :roll:

1) I listened very carefully, maybe you should check again and post the video and time.

2) Really?

No, she doesn't. The police don't seem to agree with you either.

Like I said, some people will be comfortable with what she says, and others won't be... For many people, racism only works one way when it can be directed at any of us, and generally in situations less open and 'shouty' than the situation we are discussing here...

Well, since you require the blatantly obvious spelled out here goes: She thinks the country, sorry 'her' country is in a state; she blames black and brown people for this supposed condition.

I'll ask you again, apologies if you've replied and I missed it..

If the woman is found to be suffering from a form of mental illness do you think she should still be charged? Do you think her mental illness is a just excuse for her behaviour?

If you respond by saying this is not a fact yet. Can you respond, using your imagination, as though it were a fact?

1) I listened very carefully, maybe you should check again and post the video and time.

2) Really?

A institutionally racist person would be someone who works in a business where racism is 100% accepted and completely normal, or is a member of a group where such opinions are acceptable... We can't make such an assumption based on this footage, which isn't complete anyways, as both the beginning and the end are missing for some reason?

A institutionally racist person would be someone who works in a business where racism is 100% accepted and completely normal, or is a member of a group where such opinions are acceptable... We can't make such an assumption based on this footage, which isn't complete anyways, as both the begining and the end are missing for some reason?

All this talk of institutional racism is a red herring. The woman is clearly personally racist.

A institutionally racist person would be someone who works in a business where racism is 100% accepted and completely normal, or is a member of a group where such opinions are acceptable... We can't make such an assumption based on this footage, which isn't complete anyways, as both the begining and the end are missing for some reason?

See back here, I was saying that she doesn't come across as institutionally racist...

She stated "her Britain", and never said "brown".

She's clearly out of order, but she's angry at something, but she doesn't actually come across as institutionally racist, more like someone having a breakdown.

Still, i'd like to see how it all started! She seems very defensive!

Not that I noticed on the first watch, but since reading here, there are also retaliatory racist comments too.

As someone else mention about Hamza and such like, well people would say, there surely is a reason why their being radicalised, well, same is true here too!

You want to take my name out of that and address me properly if you have something to say?

It's not your 'name', it's just your current handle of convenience. Maybe you'll be address properly when you start making credible posts.

Sticks and stones...and all that..

Me? far right, would you like to provide some evidence of this?

Maybe not then...:D

Your recent posting history; defending the indefensible and repugnant.

No she doesn't, she blames all immigrants no matter what race they are, she doesn’t blame the race just the people that have moved here.

Another one who can't watch a clip.

Do you trust the police to always do their job fairly?

Does anyone? No I don't. Clearly they watched this clip and arrested one person as a result of what took place. The person who was being racist.

All this talk of institutional racism is a red herring. The woman is clearly personally racist.

No she isn't, you're just painting it that way as usual.

This response of hers is an outburst in retaliation to something, what I don't know... neither do you!