'Racist' on the London tram

They usualy are. That way you can suggest stuff and say " but it was a question guv, See?? It got question marks and all sorts" :hihi::hihi:

Where did i say any law didnt apply to her?

I didnt.

Im just not jumping to conclusions about her possible guilt or innocence.

Unlike you im not reaching for my pitchfork.

Here, this one has a fibreglass handle.

Fools I can suffer gladly, but blithering idiots? Well I couldn't eat a whole one :D

Fools I can suffer gladly, but blithering idiots? Well I couldn't eat a whole one :D

Your point?

If they're single parents, abusive and remanded in jail then that would be an obvious outcome wouldn't it?

Yes but I didn't ask you, now did I Mr Friday?....:D

Where did i say any law didnt apply to her?

I didnt.

Im just not jumping to conclusions about her possible guilt or innocence.

Unlike you im not reaching for my pitchfork.

She's obviously guilty of using very offensive language and behaviour. Quite rightly she's been nicked for it; I really fail to see what else you could possibly say in defence of her foul and abusive behaviour.

Are you hedging your bets because she's white or because you agree with her and think she behaved reasonably?

If they're single parents, abusive and remanded in jail then that would be an obvious outcome wouldn't it?

Disgusting!!!

Off thread.

But good insight into yourself.

Who are you to judge?

Someone who can see what unacceptable behaviour is, unlike this Moran.

Adding your usualy standard of conversation to a thread i see.

Keep up the good work.

I respond to people at a level they can understand.

Do you think children of MAC supporters children should be removed from their parents?

Its okay I know you won't answer, and if you do you won't answer the question..:hihi:

I won't answer? :rolleyes: They should be removed if their parents expose them to inappropriate behaviour.

Disgusting!!!

Disgusting!!! (said spleen venter of Low Edges)

Obviously there are added parenting issues when a lone parent is incarcerated, or do you think the kids should just be left to walk the streets and given a latch key?

NOT JUST

noun

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I accept that definition, so to be racist she as to hate them as a race or intolerant them as a race, she clearly just objected to them living in the UK so she is only intolerant of those that live here and not the race. We don’t know if she is racist but we do know she is abusive and intolerant of immigration.

She's obviously guilty of using very offensive language and behaviour.

I agree.

Quite rightly she's been nicked for it;

I dont agree..

I really fail to see what else you could possibly say in defence of her fou land abusive behaviour.
Yes, ive repeatedly said she may be ill, may have a drik or drug problem, may have housing issues, may live in a high ethnic minroity area and be subject to abuse herself. Oh and i believe ive said she may have been wound up deliberatly for the vid.

Someone may know shes mentaly unstable and be taking advantage of it.

Ive said it all but some dont want to listen ;)

Are you hedging your bets because she's white or because you agree with her and think she behaved reasonably?

Im not even going to dignify that trash with a response :)

So, what do you think of the racist comment made by the black women?

Justfied?

Unjustified?

Disgusting!!! (said spleen venter of Low Edges)

I live at Norton :rolleyes:

Where does it say she is mentally ill?

Frank has claimed this repeatedly throughout the thread.

A BBC article from earlier today stated the woman was being held pending psychiatric reports. Not quite the same thing.

The article currently states; "The 34-year-old was remanded in custody while reports are prepared."