2 Beautiful stray cats *now rehomed*

fazz2311

I think it would be advisable if you had a spare room where you could keep them apart from your own cat. Just to make sure they don't fight :)

my cat sleeps in my room at night so if my o/h says yes i can let mummy and kitten have the down stairs at night and just keep an eye on them in the day as im not working at the moment

I am totally confused.

I thought CP were taking them. Why is RSPCA being asked to take them?

Two unspayed cats are outside, why aren't they being neutered? Haven't you contacted CP for vouchers?

They could become pregnant at any time.

Am I missing something?

Edited by magsie

I am totally confused.

I thought CP were taking them. Why is RSPCA being asked to take them?

Why isn't the female cat being spayed? When she could become pregnant at any time. Haven't you contacted CP for a voucher?

It would be easier for mum to be fostered/rehomed if she is spayed first.

Am I missing something?

They are on the waiting list for CP.

I rang the RSPCA shelter after I rang CP to ask if they had any space to take them in.

If I get the cat spayed where am I to put her while she recovers? Back outside? If that is advised then I will do so. I will call CP back tomorrow and ask what the situation is regarding the waiting list and ask for a voucher to get them done.