2 Beautiful stray cats *now rehomed*

fazz2311

im just joining photo bucket now.

Yes please change the title.

Please be aware though i cant just produce these cats at a moments notice, they usually come round from about 4pm or when it gets dark. the little one might be a bit spooked as she was forced into the carrier - im sure you all know what I mean when I say she went as flat as a pancake :D:D

10 mins later she had eaten the food I had put inside and fallen asleep.

http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n581/plingpling1/Isabella/

This is a picture of mummy cat, Isabella.

Taken Friday night.

Good grief my house looks a mess :hihi::hihi:

Aww she is lovely, she looks in good condition though, lets hope that they don't belong to someone...people have different ideas about how to care for animals properly and sometimes let kittens out.

Well yes that what I've thought as well.

The way they both eat though it's obvious they are hungry. They both have no collars and both aren't chipped.

Where we live a lot of people pass on their way to school with their kids and they've seen them with us, I've also asked around in the school yard and nobody seems to know if they belong to anybody.

Nobody will be more pleased than me to see these kitties back home (if they have one)

But the fact the eldest was so bloated with worms makes me think they probably are strays.

If I help them to get a new home I may potentially hurt a family but will that be better for the cats? And then again who am I to judge as I can't myself take them in myself.

Helen