2 Beautiful stray cats *now rehomed*

fazz2311

Well done RSPCA for helping so much, and Cats Pro for offering to put them on their list. Did they give you any indication of how long it would be before the cats were taken in, as there is a distinct possibility that the adult cat will become pregnant before it happens. How old is the kitten? Kits can come into season at 4 months. I would still go ahead with the neutering at D&T, and by the sounds of it, CP would maybe offer a voucher to cover it. If CP can guarantee the cat/kit is taken in soon, then that would maybe bring in an offer of a foster mum in the meantime.

What is the diagnosis from D&T? Have they been back to the vets today?

Sorry about all the questions but I think foster mums would be interested provided no bills are involved. Well done you for doing what you have done so far.

Well done RSPCA for helping so much, and Cats Pro for offering to put them on their list. Did they give you any indication of how long it would be before the cats were taken in, as there is a distinct possibility that the adult cat will become pregnant before it happens. How old is the kitten? Kits can come into season at 4 months. I would still go ahead with the neutering at D&T, and by the sounds of it, CP would maybe offer a voucher to cover it. If CP can guarantee the cat/kit is taken in soon, then that would maybe bring in an offer of a foster mum in the meantime.

What is the diagnosis from D&T? Have they been back to the vets today?

Sorry about all the questions but I think foster mums would be interested provided no bills are involved. Well done you for doing what you have done so far.

No I forgot to ask CP how long it would be.

I think the kitten is about 3 months old.

I've just put some food outside for them so I can catch the mummy to take it to the vet at 6.30pm, she might have to wait in the cat carrier if I catch her in the next few mins!

She is only going back to the vets today to get a shot of anti biotics to make sure her injury doesn't turn into an abcess.

Gold star for Moonbird!

Two little girlies, not pregnant :D

Mummy about 1 year the kitten about 6 months - she's a lot bigger than I though!

Oh dear both need spaying then as a matter of urgency, both will be in season around Feb and if unlucky it could easily before, just have to hope that they miss the cold months out as a lot of female cats do.

Yes, I'm charging my camera battery as I type then will try to get pictures to put on here.

I rang the RSPCA shelter this afternoon. But as I expected they are full.

The man on the phone told me to ring the national helpline like I did before as if a kitten is involved they may want to take that. Well I rang the number and pressed through the options for strays - cats - kittens and got a recorded message saying to leave them be. But now I know she's about 6 months is she classed as a kitten?

Anyway I'm doing my best for them, their not around for the moment, but I'm going to put the box with blankets out for them. I might use the blue recycling box, NO it's not recycling day tomorrow!!:)

Will put the pics on ASAP

X

Yes, I'm charging my camera battery as I type then will try to get pictures to put on here.

I rang the RSPCA shelter this afternoon. But as I expected they are full.

The man on the phone told me to ring the national helpline like I did before as if a kitten is involved they may want to take that. Well I rang the number and pressed through the options for strays - cats - kittens and got a recorded message saying to leave them be. But now I know she's about 6 months is she classed as a kitten?

Anyway I'm doing my best for them, their not around for the moment, but I'm going to put the box with blankets out for them. I might use the blue recycling box, NO it's not recycling day tomorrow!!:)

Will put the pics on ASAP

X

Looking forward to the pics I love torti's :love: kitten is still a kitten technically but unfortunately she is also old enough now to have kittens of her own.

We really really really need to find the Girls a foster home where they can come indoors, be spayed and then re-homed, all of the shelters are full its a nightmare...should I change the title of this to ask for a good foster home for the cats?