Apple i pad recommended?

lordelpus

how does this affect internet browsing

A LOT of webby sites use flash to host their photo's, video's etc etc. The ipad will access their site, but you will only get writing, no pictures - if you are lucky.

I bought ipad 1 for my missus and regretted it in less than a week, she still has it but does not use it, it has cost me another laptop to replace the damned thing.

All I would say is, they work fine, but are limited. No use for us to be fair.

Regards

Angel.

A LOT of webby sites use flash to host their photo's, video's etc etc. The ipad will access their site, but you will only get writing, no pictures - if you are lucky.

I bought ipad 1 for my missus and regretted it in less than a week, she still has it but does not use it, it has cost me another laptop to replace the damned thing.

All I would say is, they work fine, but are limited. No use for us to be fair.

Regards

Angel.

thanks thats very interesting, cant understand apple there.

if anyone finds an app for the adobe flash player please let us know,i think the ipad is usless without it if you want to play games.

Loads out for it !

Puffin browser is one , it's a little like Firefox is to windows explorer a 3rd party Internet browser with flash.

Get it jailbroken and use a keyboard and mouse on it so you have a kind of desktop pc , you can even use the mouse on games like modern combat 3.

I love mine,was told today theres an app for flash but not looked into it yet,not that bothered anyway.

Please post a link if possible, we have a £400 ipad not been used for it's lack of flash. I have tried a few "fixes" but none have worked.

Why ipad did not include flash is beyond me.

Regards

Angel.

Loads out for it !

Puffin browser is one , it's a little like Firefox is to windows explorer a 3rd party Internet browser with flash.

Get it jailbroken and use a keyboard and mouse on it so you have a kind of desktop pc , you can even use the mouse on games like modern combat 3.

You'd be better off Android, does it all out of the box.