Kids outside asda s5 throwing at cars or summation

Comming home last night we headed towards home along Wordsworth avenue and kids were holding things big and pink, looked like condoms filled with ????? Ready to throw at passing cars. There were kids riding on bikes in the road slowing vehicles while what looked liked kids were throwing.

I clocked this , stopped before the traffic lights and did a 3 point turn.

Now it may have been water in the balloons but could have even been paint stripper or the likes.

Sorry took so long to put this on, had no Internet all day, pff dongles and s5 don't go.

So it could have been water balloons with water or it could have been condoms with paint stripper, come on.

So it could have been water balloons with water or it could have been condoms with paint stripper, come on.

Well would you like to have found out the hard way ?

I see plenty of cars minus paint around this estate. Be sides while they are throwing at you and you swerve and hit one of the little darlings who do you think will be down nick while things are sorted out ?

I don't know for sure but from seeing what paint stripper does to latex or nitrile gloves, I should imagine they would be containing water. Stripper weakens and splits latex and other rubbers in seconds. Still, it's very dangerous to be throwing ANYTHING at moving cars!

Comming home last night we headed towards home along Wordsworth avenue and kids were holding things big and pink, looked like condoms filled with ????? Ready to throw at passing cars. There were kids riding on bikes in the road slowing vehicles while what looked liked kids were throwing.

Now it may have been water in the balloons but could have even been paint stripper or the likes.

Sorry took so long to put this on, had no Internet all day, pff dongles and s5 don't go.

It's Parson Cross isn't it ?.

Instead of coming on here and moaning about the kids doing something that you weren't really sure of what about phoning the police and getting it sorted out ! You sound like a wimp :)

the security bloke that night looked well hacked off when we went inthe store ... those kids were just being pains in the arse, i dont know why he didnt just call the police. they were charging around the ground floor of the store on bikes and scooters, swearing at anyone who told them to be careful (me included). they were serving all round the carpark too ... one old lass nearly hit one of them as he shot out from the store at such speed - thankfully she was going about 10mph so stopped in time.

puts me off going ...

In this area, its guaranteed to happen! ;-)

out of control kids on parsons cross.......who'd have thought it :roll:

Were they throwing them at cars or some Asian i don't understand the title?

was once on my motorbike in this area,4 scrotes with water cannons gave me a right dousing,good job had my visor down or i would have got it in the face,off they ran but i followed,right back home,had a right set too with there parents,of course i got told to .... off,found a plod and took him to the house and let them sort it....

In this area, its guaranteed to happen! ;-)

please dont let this turn into yet another Parson Cross belittling thread....I live on the estate and like every area there are good and bad...it is no worse than anywhere else