19 year old player

19 year old, experienced football player. previously played to a good standard and am looking for a good standard local side. anybody needing any players?

19 year old, experienced football player. previously played to a good standard and am looking for a good standard local side. anybody needing any players?

If you play in goal please apply at http://www.sufc.co.uk

I am manager of Norton Oaks U21 and I am always looking for good players if you are interested in coming along.

There are also a couple of others on here Pink2bubble and the manager try giving them a PM and good luck

yes i'd be interested. really keen to get started. where abouts are you based etc? cheers

That sounds great mate we play our games at boundary academy in jordanthorpe about 4 or 5 busses go there from all over sheff and train in meersbrook park on a thursday usually.

The standard in our league is mixed half are very good other half are average they are not any amazingly poor teams. We are moving into the Meadowhall league next year too now we have a new big sponsorship who have bought us a brand new kit and paying towards pitch and equipment etc. Also we are looking at getting club tracksuits sponsored by plug.

What position do you play and have you got a contact number you could message me mate

Good bunch of lad's Slatts team i would recommend having a try out with them m8, good luck !!!