Blades v mk dons

bet it was good to watch mate ...on the deck ...its the way forward

It was good to watch because it brought the better out of us, we knew we equally had to get the ball down and play it around and we did.....honestly I will say it again it's coming together and somebody will take a beating from us in the next few games.

?????????????????????????

Edited by owl.66

Anyway somebodies about to take a massive beating at the hands of Sheffield United FC and hopefully it will be MK Dons, I think going forward it's coming together and we have the players to do some damage.

Utd last 6 played 6 won 2 drawn 2 lost 2 MK Dons Won 1 drawn 4 lost 1

2-2 Draw

Nothing less than 3 points tonight and again Saturday if we are to get out of this League we have to be beating the likes of MKD and Exeter

me too .. football played how it shud be ,,,,,,,,,,,,comonyrawwwwwwwwwwwwww

Haa, haa! Did you see your goal?! :gag:

I must admit I think United will win today, as MK Dons are no great shakes. Or possibly 2-2.

This 'll be our fourth game in ten days ...bound to be an issue with niggling injuries and certain degrees of fitness , pus, the Simmonsen debate isn't going to help the atmosphere down at BDTBL this week .

Williamson NOT fit and this... will he ? wont he ? silliness over Simmo turning out tonight is going to worry a lot of us . It's all well and good Mr Wilson stating that he needs the confidence ...but what about us silly chuffs that will be turning out to watch ....wouldn't it be nice if we could have confidence ourselves ...especially with our first choice keeper ?:roll:

Utd last 6 played 6 won 2 drawn 2 lost 2 MK Dons Won 1 drawn 4 lost 1

2-2 Draw

As I previously posted .... MK Dons last 4 away games ... L L D L .

I still think this might be the best time for us to come up against them whilst their away form is a bit shakey ..... so I 'll stick my neck out and go for a 2-1 win for us .

United could do with keeping a clean sheet, they haven't done it for six matches.

There no mugs though I think its gonna be very close .. a draw suits us though

There no mugs though I think its gonna be very close .. a draw suits us though

If they can put the ball about as well as some on here have said it may be a very hard game for us.