Best Number Plates You've Seen

WR 11 around S10 area would suit an early ur quattro (ashes to ashes type) as it (wr) relates to the engine type/code which the early model is known by.

Or of course an ugly hooliganball player. It's neither on an old audi nor owned by a chap called Wayne.

An old aquaintance used to have RAT 2 81G on his mini. He sold it many moons ago and its on a landy now.

I have seen 2 both have the letters fku as their last 3 letters. Seen R7an R plenty of times too. Plus his wifes is a personalised one. Can't remember first letter but last 3 are RDR :hihi:.

I saw 1 HRH on a Rolls Royce Phantom up Ecclesall what a machine with top quality reg to go with it.

I saw 1 HRH on a Rolls Royce Phantom up Ecclesall what a machine with top quality reg to go with it.

She was probably going shopping

seen BO11 LUX on a Range Rover Overfince on Old Retford Road in Woodhouse 16-04-12. ive got DA5 5UFC + S1 5 UTD

I reckon TW 4T covers anyone with a personalised reg

looking at these why was mine took off

B10 JOB

that was seen at manor top a few years ago one lady driver

seen BO11 LUX on a Range Rover Overfince on Old Retford Road in Woodhouse 16-04-12. ive got DA5 5UFC + S1 5 UTD

The Overfinch belongs to Alan Clarke a Chesterfield Telecoms director...The plate was later deemed to be offensive and the DVLA wanted it back .. months ago...... So I'm suprised its still around...... I photographed the plate and gave him a laughing thumbs up....in a Chesterfield car wash back in July 2011.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/56182685

Edited by oscar 215
link to photograph.

I've got S11 UFC if anyones interested in buying it, owned it for 15 years...