Muggers in Shiregreen

rubbish, you defend yob culture here and on my own thread. I too have lived in Nottingham, Manchester and London and Sheffield is fast heading down the same rocky road so stop defending the yobs and wake up to reality

Wake up to reality yourself. Wasting your life getting angry and upset.

Reality is sunshine flowers birds and bees. Your hart full of love and leave idiots play their silly games while you have risen above it.

my grandaughter was mugged in concord park today she is 12yrs old they stole her bag phone purse apparently this is the fourth one this month they made off lower shiregreen scumbags

Just scum they should find out who they are get to there parents and because of the stupid law of too young & under aged to be punished they should punish thier parents make them pay for the phone and if they are getting any benefits stop there benefits for minumum of 6 months then they might just think about bringing there kids up properly instead of like dirty chavy scum that they are ......

lol. where in gleadless are you mate ?

Up top just outside the valley.

The Valley itself has been a pit for years now and over time ive seen the scum creep closer to where i live. It used to be quiet an now its messy, noisy and intimidating at times. The other half was attacked recently and this has made us decde we need to move.

Shame because it used to be lovely around here.

just a thought regarding the phone.

A relative of mine was mugged outside Concorde a while ago and had his Blackberry taken.

The Blackberry was sold on a few day's later to a shop in Firth Park ...who then sold it on to someone else.

The BB pin number gave it away and was quite easy to trace.

Edited by deanprez
spelling

While I don't condone the mugging in any way, shape or form. I have to question whether this is a problem that society has brought on itself.

I live quite local to a junior school where most mornings I see kids age 8/9/10 walking past my house with all sorts of gadgetry which must total hundreds of pounds.

It only serves to make kids an easy target for any one that is that way inclined.

Going back to when I was that age, it wouldn't have been worth mugging me or my mates as you'd have been lucky to get more than a couple of quid pocket money. These days, you're almost guaranteed a couple of hundred quids worth of equipment in the form of an expensive phone, a laptop, an ipod etc.

While kids will always want the latest stuff, the risks of carrying it alone everywhere have to be recognised.

It is getting worse on shirgreen ,my father an eldery man was in his home all doors locked watching t.v on sunday night,when 4 young boys nocked on his door,he told them to get lost sat back dwn to watch his t.v when they kicked the front door panel off entered his house beat him up held a knife to his throat took his chains from round his neck an his car keys an then left,then to top it off insurance company would not give him a courtsy car cos he had let them take the keys off his table what is the world coming too !!!!!!!!

Wake up to reality yourself. Wasting your life getting angry and upset.

Reality is sunshine flowers birds and bees. Your hart full of love and leave idiots play their silly games while you have risen above it.

You want to try saying that to the scumbag when you are being held up at knife point or being beaten up in your own home, I think you are away with the fairies:D:love:

It is getting worse on shirgreen ,my father an eldery man was in his home all doors locked watching t.v on sunday night,when 4 young boys nocked on his door,he told them to get lost sat back dwn to watch his t.v when they kicked the front door panel off entered his house beat him up held a knife to his throat took his chains from round his neck an his car keys an then left,then to top it off insurance company would not give him a courtsy car cos he had let them take the keys off his table what is the world coming too !!!!!!!!

That's terrible have they been caught? Hope he's ok

the scumbags probably didnt want a phone they just wanted to look big in front of their mates by mugging a vunerable young girl of her bag, i hope she is ok and idiots like that are a minority at the moment so hopefuly she isnt scared to go out again cause not all society is like that x