Anyone know of a good florist

Were getting married next year and looking for a good florist to do our flowers at a good price anyone know of any ? :)

sarahs on middlewood road is brilliant she did my wedding flowers & wasnt very expensive either.

Have to second that I used sarahs florist for my wedding and I went way over the top and had so many flowers they were all beautiful, lasted for like a week after and they were such a great price too, and Sarah is so so nice and very talented! Hope this helps lol! Xx

Kate from Flourish

very reasonable

you could try buying your flowers at wholesale and asking if a florist will arrange them?

another vote for sarahs from me her flowers are always spot on

hi, We used the brookhouse at hunters bar last year when we got married (because the owner is family) but that aside, the flowers she designed and made were beautiful, and were very fitting with the occasion. she has a full portfolio and she is very helpful. there number is 0114 2667087 ask for maria - also if you are looking for a photographer i cannot push enough the guy we had! he worked like a dog all day. can get name and number if you require them

regards

steve

I have just started out doing flowers and would do them for you at a competitive price and meet with you to discuss colours and styles that you might want

I used West End florists on Ecclesall Road for my wedding and they were lovely, but for my sister's wedding and for lots of other events I ordered from Townsend Gardens in Walkley, and never had any problems with them either.

Then yesterday I had a fabulous display (including lots of things I don't even know the names for) delivered from Sarah's :)

Sarahs florist for me too..

flowers always outlast any of the flowers i have bought from anywhere else..

Kate from Flourish

very reasonable

Is that Kate Heritage?

Where's she gone now because she's not at the shop at Crookes anymore and I liked her arrangements.

I used Hollyhocks at Woodseats for my wedding flowers and they were brilliant ad very reasonable for price.