Trouble on London Road

Mishy

Does trouble break out there a lot? I am concerned for my relative's safety if that is the case. They only moved there recently.

It does, often over football and it doesn't have to be a match day. One of the favourite meeting places for BBC and OCS crews.

What a load of rubbish. :loopy:

I'm not sure about these days but there used to be a few BBC pubs down London Road and you used to get trouble now and again. However, I don't really think that the BBC exists in the way it used to in the 80's and 90's, it's just a few idiots out to cause trouble (not that it wasn't before, but it seemed to be a much bigger and organized thing).

I'm not sure about these days but there used to be a few BBC pubs down London Road and you used to get trouble now and again. However, I don't really think that the BBC exists in the way it used to in the 80's and 90's, it's just a few idiots out to cause trouble (not that it wasn't before, but it seemed to be a much bigger and organized thing).

Not saying it didn't used to happen but for joe-b-1 to say it's a regular meeting spot is crazy I mean come on.