X Factor 2011 Megathread

0742Sheff

I prefer Amelia's vocals BUT no one can say Misha can't sing hun - I did atually enjoy her performances on Saturday - loved Girls just wanna have fun version. She certainly rocked it :)

I dont think MC was saying Misha can't sing, they were saying she is unlikeable so unfortuantly will suffer for it - as being in the bottom 2 3 times has shown.

Marcus is the poorest singer left, yet will probably win the whole thing.

I don't agree with that - but that's a matter of opinion I guess.

I do think it being viewers votes only this weekend will mean Misha will be gone - but she will be signed by someone out there though.

Will be funny if Amelia wins this having been voted out in week one of lives, but personally I'd like to see Marcus or Little Mix win

I dont think MC was saying Misha can't sing, they were saying she is unlikeable so unfortuantly will suffer for it - as being in the bottom 2 3 times has shown.

I don't agree with that - but that's a matter of opinion I guess.

I do think it being viewers votes only this weekend will mean Misha will be gone - but she will be signed by someone out there though.

Will be funny if Amelia wins this having been voted out in week one of lives, but personally I'd like to see Marcus or Little Mix win

I didnt say MC did ?? !!! I was actually agreeing with them - Amelia i like but I cant knock Misha for her singing coz she clearly can sing.

I thought her Pink rendition was shocking though - not a good one at all.

I didnt say MC did ?? !!! I was actually agreeing with them - Amelia i like but I cant knock Misha for her singing coz she clearly can sing.

I thought her Pink rendition was shocking though - not a good one at all.

Ok, thats fair enough. Guess i just misread your post as you quoted MC and made that comment - sorry.

I prefer Misha to Amelia - I don't get Amelia, and agree with Gary's comments about her being a bit too shouty sometimes.

Ok, thats fair enough. Guess i just misread your post as you quoted MC and made that comment - sorry.

I prefer Misha to Amelia - I don't get Amelia, and agree with Gary's comments about her being a bit too shouty sometimes.

She is just not my cup of tea hun - although I thought she rocked her rendition of Girls just wanna have fun though - her best performance for me :)

I dont think Marcus should go, his rendition of Stevie Wonders "lately" last week was brilliant.

Its my most favourite song in the world, and he nailed it, very hard to do as there was some proper high notes, even Gary said it was brilliant..

But i suppose it was a bit too classy a song for todays younger end...:(

the song misha b has just sung was perfect for her.

they have all been good tonight...but misha topped them all.

i really hope she doesnt get voted off and i hope the public have warmed to her.

I think more people like the other 3 acts compared to Misha and the problem is those that don't like her are mainly due to the way she comes across and not becuase she cant sing - because she can.

Marcus/Misha and Little Mix are my faves for top 3 but know it will be Amelia not Misha - looking at the past weeks bottom 2 acts Misha has been there most