X Factor 2011 Megathread

0742Sheff

I dont think Marcus should go, his rendition of Stevie Wonders "lately" last week was brilliant.

Its my most favourite song in the world, and he nailed it, very hard to do as there was some proper high notes, even Gary said it was brilliant..

But i suppose it was a bit too classy a song for todays younger end...:(

That obviously wasnt the case hun as he got through on his performances last week :)

I think more people like the other 3 acts compared to Misha and the problem is those that don't like her are mainly due to the way she comes across and not becuase she cant sing - because she can.

Marcus/Misha and Little Mix are my faves for top 3 but know it will be Amelia not Misha - looking at the past weeks bottom 2 acts Misha has been there most

Spot on

I can't warm to her so therefore I wouldnt vote for her plus a few (only a few) performances have been off for me personally.

Spot on

I can't warm to her so therefore I wouldnt vote for her plus a few (only a few) performances have been off for me personally.

So you are aware that she is a great singer then, this is a singing competition and so I think they should be judged for that. It is a shame that the whole backstage atmosphere thing was brought up earlier in the competition as i think that just killed Misha and the way people view her. . . when no one really knows what happens backstage.

OOOO Kelly's comments in a min should be interesting with Little Mix doing a Beyonce song...:roll:

So you are aware that she is a great singer then, this is a singing competition and so I think they should be judged for that. It is a shame that the whole backstage atmosphere thing was brought up earlier in the competition as i think that just killed Misha and the way people view her. . . when no one really knows what happens backstage.

OOOO Kelly's comments in a min should be interesting with Little Mix doing a Beyonce song...:roll:

I have already said that she is a good singer - It is a singing competition your right BUT I like other acts who can sing too.....its each to their own. I would vote Amelia over Misha anyday. I prefer her voice just as you prefer Misha's.

I have already said that she is a good singer - It is a singing competition your right BUT I like other acts who can sing too.....its each to their own. I would vote Amelia over Misha anyday. I prefer her voice just as you prefer Misha's.

that's fair enough, and I made that point earlier.

and also like i mentioned last weekend we all know that the top 4 will all get a record deal of some kind anyway so it doesnt really matter who wins

that's fair enough, and I made that point earlier.

and also like i mentioned last weekend we all know that the top 4 will all get a record deal of some kind anyway so it doesnt really matter who wins

absolutely sometimes it can be a curse winning it - especially for the boys,they dont have a great track record.

thats true looking at the male winners-- so it may be best for Marcus not to win....although he is my favourite. I would also like to see Little Mix win it as would be good for a group to win and the fact they are a girl group it will be great for them to get that Xfactor first

thats true looking at the male winners-- so it may be best for Marcus not to win....although he is my favourite. I would also like to see Little Mix win it as would be good for a group to win and the fact they are a girl group it will be great for them to get that Xfactor first

Yep Little mix for me to win or amelia.....would be nice for a girl group to win :)

I wrote a poem about what X Factor does to me

The X Factor

X Factor viewing is a must

It’s makes me feel just

A little ashamed

For the people named

their ego so high

they know not why

they fail to impress

and I must confess

that I too have an inkling of doubt

wondering what the show’s about

Is it true

That me and you

Are really voting

And promoting

Our own choice

Choosing the voice

that wins the vital

Pop Star title

or is it fudged

just prejudged

hazel

I too dislike Misha. The whole arrogance of her attitude and the constant need to look like the 'injured party'

The whole episode with the bio-mum getting in touch. There was no need to broadcast that and people saw it for what it was, a sob-story for sympathy votes. She went to a movie premiere mid-week and was all smiles so I don't buy the whole 'heartbreaking' week.

Then there was all the fuss she kicked up because M&S switched the final line of the advert to Amelia for a few airing. She went off claiming that it was being fixed for Amelia to win, despite M&S saying that they were switched at random.

Then low & behold another sob-story in the press prior to the semi-finals. "She's packed her bags ready because she knows she's out this weekend" (I'm paraphrasing)

What's she gonna do if she gets a contract away from the show, start off crying in the press because she's broke a nail and then release her single?

I'm not saying she can't sing, but it's nowhere near the level she or most others think.

I also think that Gary Barlow has been very unprofessional throughout most of the live shows. He's more embarassing than Louis for it. But in the semi's he out-did himself. Slyly slating most of the acts other than Marcus, trying to put a divide between the girls of Little Mix by saying one of them should be the lead singer, telling other judges that their opinions don't count and bringing up the whole bullying issue again during the judges comments after Misha's performance.

IMO he should not return next year, he should hang his head in shame.