Am i entitled to anything

If I were you I'd go to Howden House first and ask up to how much Housing Benefit you'd get depending on the number of bedrooms you can claim for. You might need to rent privately as you're not going to be far up the list priority-wise for council housing. If HH says they'll pay for 2 or 3 bedrooms then fine but if they'll only pay for one you're stuck while you're on JSA. No point renting a large flat then finding out HH will only pay for a small one. You'd have to make up the difference yourself.

council wont give you mre than a 1 bed hun,as you dont have custody,wekend acces or notx

Sheffield City Council policy allows a single person to be eligible for a 1 or 2 bed flat or maisonette and a single person with overnight access to 2 or more children a 3 bed flat or maisonette. He wouldn't be eligible for a house/ bungalow though. Here's the link to the sheffield Property Shop website

http://www.sheffieldpropertyshop.org.uk/resources/Lettings%20Policy%20document.pdf?ID=74CA205A93284291B2F57D1C4EEF636F

Edited by rad
fixed broken quote tag

instead of looking at how much you can get from here there and everywhere,go and get a job you are fit for and pay for your own place .you prob could start with selling the x boxes and blackberrys etc that are on your other posts that would be a start.your kids would prob appreciate that too.