Am i entitled to anything

i recently just split with my gf, i have 2 kids to her, im looking for a flat and i receive jsa as just lost job, can i get dss or anything along them lines to help with a flat... cheers

i on sik at moment cos injured in army lyk

Which is it?

What about the finance provided by the army?

You have to pay for stability.

Don't you get any benefits from the army like a war disablement pension or the armed forces compensation scheme?

No m8 i got injured in training, i cant stand for long period's of time and suffer with really bad panic attacks at the moment

If you access private sector housing £60/week LHA, if you access council housing they will pay the going rate for a 1bed flat via housing benefit. (often less than £60/week)

Depending on whether the children stay with you, you could be entitled to a 2 bed property.

The chance of getting one via the council however is essentially nil, your 23 and could have at most accrued 7 years waiting time if you had the foresight to put your name on the list at 16. and with only 7 years waiting time, no chance. Perhaps you can get some priority for homelessness?

You most likely going to be sleeping on sofas or in a hostel/HMO for the foreseeable future, unless you know anybody with a spare room.

If you access private sector housing £60/week LHA, if you access council housing they will pay the going rate for a 1bed flat via housing benefit. (often less than £60/week)

Depending on whether the children stay with you, you could be entitled to a 2 bed property.

The chance of getting one via the council however is essentially nil, your 23 and could have at most accrued 7 years waiting time if you had the foresight to put your name on the list at 16. and with only 7 years waiting time, no chance. Perhaps you can get some priority for homelessness?

You most likely going to be sleeping on sofas or in a hostel/HMO for the foreseeable future, unless you know anybody with a spare room.

they will stay friday to sunday possibly monday

No m8 i got injured in training, i cant stand for long period's of time and suffer with really bad panic attacks at the moment

If you're injured in training you're still entitled to money, my friend got a decent war pension when he snapped his cruciate ligaments playing football for the armed forces.

If you're injured in training you're still entitled to money, my friend got a decent war pension when he snapped his cruciate ligaments playing football for the armed forces.

That's why i asked the same question, i'm sure there's a payment scheme from the army when injured in service, makes no difference if you're training or on full active duty, you are a soldier and therefore a full part of the armed services.

You are entitled to as much help and support as you can get so that you can provide for the 'kids to her' that you describe. There are lots of places where you can improve your education and train to learn new skills. Wouldn't it be a shame if they grew up without you being able to contribute fully to their development.

Your call.