Bungalows & Bears the "secret" drinking den

Nowt wrong with Bungalows but I'm not sure it belongs in such an article..

Sounds like there's another, secret, Bungalows and Bears which we're not priviledged to know about :D

Nothing wrong with the very easy to find one on Division Street, though - I often taken friends from around the country in there, and they like the place. It's comfortable, relaxed, nice choice of beers, reasonable food, not too dear, and they even let dogs in. Strange to see such people claim it's pretentious or has a "faint smell of raw sewage" - perhaps they were going to the secret one, too.

I think they have the wrong place.

Perhaps they mean the brown bear :)

This must be the secret bar that's a couple of hundred yards away from the secret City Hall and the secret Devonshire Green. People travel there on the secret tram. Whenever I go past there's always half a dozen people stood outside having a cig and the entire front is glass windows so that I know the regulars without ever having gone inside. And they have music blaring out. But keep it a secret, everyone. We don't want word getting round.

Sounds like there's another, secret, Bungalows and Bears which we're not priviledged to know about :D

Nothing wrong with the very easy to find one on Division Street, though - I often taken friends from around the country in there, and they like the place. It's comfortable, relaxed, nice choice of beers, reasonable food, not too dear, and they even let dogs in. Strange to see such people claim it's pretentious or has a "faint smell of raw sewage" - perhaps they were going to the secret one, too.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=734214

It was much better as the Firestation Bar, back in the day.

Worse bar in Sheffield, I would rather sit at dev green with the alcoholics than go there again.

Full of people who think they are gods gift becsause they wear flannel shirts and glasses they don't need.

Worse bar in Sheffield, I would rather sit at dev green with the alcoholics than go there again.

Full of people who think they are gods gift becsause they wear flannel shirts and glasses they don't need.

hah this made me laugh! :hihi:

Is this the place that used to be members only?

hah this made me laugh! :hihi:

I had to lighten the mood

It's secret in the way widely advertised 'secret gigs' are.